Brictoria's Buybacks

Brictoria

Captain
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
I've finally decided that my buy-back queue needs pruning, so decided to offer some of the excess here.

Due to local taxes (Australian GST), price are 10% above melt value, but I won't bother adding anything for Paypal fees as any purchases will both help shrink my buy-back queue, as well as contribute towards the shiny undersuit to match the gold sniper-rifle I recently received.

CCU's for ships releasing soon (With likely corresponding price increase):
ReleasingTo:From:Melt ValuePriceNumber available
3.17.4Corsair ($215)Hurricane ($195)20226
3.18Vulture ($140)Freelancer DUR ($135)55.503
3.18Vulture ($140)Cutlass Red ($135)55.504
2023?SRV ($150)Razor ($145)55.507

Ships:
InsuranceShipMelt valuePriceNumber Available
6 MonthsVanguard Sentinel275302.501
6 MonthsVanguard Warden2602861
24 Months (2 Years)400i2502751
24 Months (2 Years)600i Explorer475522.501
24 Months (2 Years)MSR2602861
24 Months (2 Years)Scorpius2402641
120 Months (10 Years)Aurora ES20221
120 Months (10 Years)Avenger Titan5560.502
120 Months (10 Years)Constellation Taurus1902091
120 Months (10 Years)Cutlass Blue175192.501
120 Months (10 Years)Mule4549.502
120 Months (10 Years)Herald8593.501
120 Months (10 Years)Mustang Alpha30331
120 Months (10 Years)Mustang Beta40441
120 Months (10 Years)Terrapin2202421

Paints:
ShipPaintMelt valuePriceNumber available
Cutlass BlackSkull and Crossbones101115
AvengerSolar Winds55.5012
GladiusSolar Winds77.709
VanguardSolar Winds1112.109
Avenger, Gladius, and VanguardSolar Winds (3 pack)18.4020.249
LegionnaireShadow Strike77.708
ExpanseStardust99.905
SpiritOlympia99.9040
SpiritCrimson99.9040
SpiritIntrepid99.9024
Spirit3 Pack (Crimson, Intrepid, Olympia)2729.7016
STVBlue Steel33.3024
GalaxyProtector1314.3030
CutterGroundswell55.5050
C8 PiscesCode Blue55.5050
Edit: 18/11/2022 Corsair CCU removed due to imminent release with associated price rise.

Last edited:

MammonLord

The Gatekeeper
May 10, 2014
RSI Handle
mammon
With the number of official sales from CIG it's easy to get almost all of the "Limited" ships direct from the source. Therefore, it's customary to charge a bit under buyback for non-LTI ships. If somebody really wants one of these now I'd rather you get it from a fellow TESTie, but Invictus and the anniversary sales are right around the corner.

Brictoria

Captain
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
With the number of official sales from CIG it's easy to get almost all of the "Limited" ships direct from the source. Therefore, it's customary to charge a bit under buyback for non-LTI ships. If somebody really wants one of these now I'd rather you get it from a fellow TESTie, but Invictus and the anniversary sales are right around the corner.
The ships were actually added as an afterthought: The main reason for this was to clear out some CCU's for upcoming ship releases that I don't require, but that others may want\need (So they aren't "wasted"), as well as to offer some limited availability paints that I have which people may have missed or been unable to acquire (concierge paints) when they were on sale.

Should anyone be after one of the ships I have listed and there was a sale coming up (IAE\Invictus\etc.) where the ship would likely be available, I'd always suggest they hold out (if they can) until the sale, but sometimes people want a ship "now" when there is no sale running, which was why I decided to list them. As an added bonus, If they don't sell, I can always restructure my fleet and use buyback tokens to use them myself, should I feel the urge... Having the freedom to adjust a fleet as\when you want to, rather than having to rely on specific sales to make changes, takes a bit of the stress out of deciding which changes to make.

Reactions: Shiwaz and vahadar

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
That's not Reddit here with store credit resellers getting rid of their leftover at rebate up to 60%, typical of account resellers, or ppl desperate to clean their hangar.

Brictoria is selling his buyback, not his hangar. And you expect him to do it at a loss? (Actually he is doing it at a loss, no PayPal fees. He has VAT though like almost all backers beside US).

I haven't seen a single Reddit shop selling non LTI buybacks under melt price. At best they just don't charge PayPal fees.

Buying from grey market is anyway for people who are not patient. Everyone can buy 6 months stuff all year round, and 10 years stuff during ILW or IAE.

As any shops around, he is doing a service at cost to increase his concierge level. If people buy, good for him. If not, in all cases this always ends in CIG pocket. So why not help a fellow Testie?

Brictoria is a fine gentleman, we did business together in the past and he went out of his way with a collector I was after. He has my vounching 1000%,

Last edited:

Doyzer

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Doyzer
Gonna have to agree with @vahadar . People selling ships at a loss have zero patience. You can easily upgrade an LTI token to a ccu’d ship and worst case break-even. You should never sell RSI credits at a loss.

Brictoria

Captain
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
That's not Reddit here with store credit resellers getting rid of their leftover at rebate up to 60%, typical of account resellers, or ppl desperate to clean their hangar.

Brictoria is selling his buyback, not his hangar. And you expect him to do it at a loss? (Actually he is doing it at a loss, no PayPal fees. He has VAT though like almost all backers beside US).

I haven't seen a single Reddit shop selling non LTI buybacks under melt price. At best they just don't charge PayPal fees.

Buying from grey market is anyway for people who are not patient. Everyone can buy 6 months stuff all year round, and 10 years stuff during ILW or IAE.

As any shops around, he is doing a service at cost to increase his concierge level. If people buy, good for him. If not, in all cases this always ends in CIG pocket. So why not help a fellow Testie?

Brictoria is a fine gentleman, we did business together in the past and he went out of his way with a collector I was after. He has my vounching 1000%,
Thank you for that.

I can understand (to a degree) a person selling items they had in their hangar at below cost, particularly if they planned on quitting the game and wanted done with it as soon as possible, but I can't imagine anyone selling an item from buyback below cost, given the buyback queue is technically another section of the store, which requires the item to be purchased by the "seller" in order to be able to sell to the "buyer".

As you noted, these are all from my buy-back list (except the 400i and 600i [1] ), so in order to be able to provide them to someone who has a need for them (rather than have them wasted, sitting in a buyback queue they would otherwise never leave) I have to purchase them from there - selling below cost makes little sense (I lose a small amount on a sale due to covering the paypal fees myself, but I'm willing to accept that as a contribution towards the small increase to my concierge level I receive in exchange through selling these).

[1] The 400i and 600i, whilst currently in my hangar, were both purchased with credit and so would need to be "melted" and re-bought with "cash" in order to be able to pass along to someone who needs them more than I do: I'm planning to melt them before IAE, in order to acquire some different ships during the event (Scorpius and MSR for BIS skins, for example... And I can hear a Pioneer calling, but doubt I'd have much chance with the credit sale on them), which was the only reason they made the list as I do like them both (and if the concept art shown for the 600i Exploration rework is how it ends up, I'll like that ship even more).

Reactions: Shiwaz and vahadar

Brictoria

Captain
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
For those on the fence, a quick reminder that 3.18 is on the way (although who knows when it will get here) with the expected increase in price for the Vulture as it releases with the patch...

I've also added a few extra recent paints if anyone missed out on them (or didn't have access) and wants them.

Reactions: Drowez
Forgot your password?