Brictoria's Buybacks

Brictoria

Rear Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
"The armor set of immediate hostility" ...? The only thing that comes to mind is the shiny golden "bullseye" light armor that comes from reaching the 3rd tier of CIG Concierge. If that's the case, congrats, you're half way to becoming Wing Commander & receiving a sweet F8C Lightning as a thank you.
That's the set :)

Sadly, it was the F8C which took me across the line and left me halfway to a free F8C.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
That's the set :)

Sadly, it was the F8C which took me across the line and left me halfway to a free F8C.
I have no idea why that would be a sad thing. When you reach Wing Commander, you'll still receive an F8C from that & another when you reach Praetorian that's TESTified in the Executive Edition version. So you'll have 3 at that point, simply by having fun supporting this game we love.

Brictoria

Rear Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
I have no idea why that would be a sad thing. When you reach Wing Commander, you'll still receive an F8C from that & another when you reach Praetorian that's TESTified in the Executive Edition version. So you'll have 3 at that point, simply by having fun supporting this game we love.
Well, it wasn't that long ago that the RAFT was released and convinced me that I needed more than just a starter ship in my fleet (The Nomad had convinced me it was better than my Mustang Alpha at around the same time)... Now I have a slightly more expensive (and larger) fleet, and a considerably more expensive CCU collection.

A ship here, a CCU there, and soon you're well on your way to a "free" ship... It's certainly not something that was planned or intended.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Well, it wasn't that long ago that the RAFT was released and convinced me that I needed more than just a starter ship in my fleet (The Nomad had convinced me it was better than my Mustang Alpha at around the same time)... Now I have a slightly more expensive (and larger) fleet, and a considerably more expensive CCU collection.

A ship here, a CCU there, and soon you're well on your way to a "free" ship... It's certainly not something that was planned or intended.
As a Praetorian that will most likely eventually become Legatus, I understand that completely my friend. Please take solace in knowing that you've not alone in having a fleet that is larger than you initially intended nor expected.

Forgot your password?