BritizenCon 2018 (April 21st)

Will you be coming to Britizencon 2018?

• Yes, Chris Roberts draped provocatively across the nose of an Aurora couldn't keep me away!

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Maybe, the spirit is willing but the significant other may not be...

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • No, I woke up naked in the hotel parking lot two days after the last event - never again!

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters

Floating Cloud

Space Marshal
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Floating_Cloud
Just arrived at Britizencon. Woohoo.

Ran into Rear Intruder already, and looking forward to seeing the rest of you folks.

By the way, Don't have a heart attack at the hotel parking rates, it will be a fixed £9 charge for those attending Britizencon. They use a camera system to monitor parking, so don't forget to sort that out before you leave :slight_smile:

I will try to snap a few photos for the thread for those who can't make it this year.

Reactions: Radegast74

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Have fun guys and gals. I am not there :(

Floating Cloud

Space Marshal
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Floating_Cloud
Not sure if the backstory for this piece of (four foot or so high) artwork yet, but i'll find someone to quiz. I notice Erin Roberts signature on there so I'm wondering if it's a raffle prize offering from the UK developers. Wishful thinking probably :)

20180421_144529.jpg

Floating Cloud

Space Marshal
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Floating_Cloud
Hallo Myre!!!
Myre couldn't make it this year, so just sent his hat.

Ok, well maybe it's just my photo timing sucking :slight_smile:

Edit note: talking of photos, the best one will probably be from Brian Chambers, doing his customary selfie from the podium, with the audience in the background. I'm keeping an eye on his Twitter feed for that one.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Myre couldn't make it this year, so just sent his hat.

Ok, well maybe it's just my photo timing sucking :slight_smile:

Edit note: talking of photos, the best one will probably be from Brian Chambers, doing his customary selfie from the podium, with the audience in the background. I'm keeping an eye on his Twitter feed for that one.
Need photo of all testies together :)

Forgot your password?