Buenos Nachos from Honduras

NemeSys

Commander
Jan 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Star-Geezer
Hi everybody, NemeSys on deck, I go by Star-Geezer on RSI. I recently noticed that if I combine all my accounts together I can get a Wing Commander pack. Currently working on that now, because I have, uh, issues.. Supposedly...

Where you from stranger?
Southwest USA; but currently contracting in Honduras.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I like the idea of having all the game types I enjoy in one; FPS, flying & driving, crashing things, scrounging/collecting stuff, customizing things, etc.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I want to try pretty much everything, with the possible exception of mining, I'm not even gonna get a Orion, and i may pass on the Reclaimer.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Tanks on Atari console but that barely counts, Gunship from Microprose got me into computers, on a Commodore 128 in particular.

What other games do you play?
Some Steam stuff; CS:GO, Running with Rifles, recently found Portal 2 in my list.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
From around the web and RSI forums, and full disclosure, I really don't care for Aurora's. So I guess I came in here to have empties thrown at my head. LOL!

Picard or Kirk?
Locutus of Borg, because, well, resistance is futile. Nevermind....

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
So I guess I came in here to have empties thrown at my head. LOL!
My empties are worth $0.10. I ain't throwing them at anything but a recycling depot. I'll be throwing rocks...so long as they're not mineral rich. (The Canadian dollar sucks)
Oh yeah, welcome to TEST

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch
Forgot your password?