Bugsmashers

Shinlen

Grand Admiral
Nov 1, 2015
RSI Handle
xShinlen
So I'm going to be a little salty but am I only one annyoed with that bug focus? I mean detached flash hider that I'm 99% sure I wouldn't notice anyway when we're like 20 bugs away from PTU. Yeah I know that given progress so far It wouldn't be suprising if we see even more bugs at next ATV but really at least show us something intresting...
Sorry for rambling just getting a little impatient.

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
Let's consider that Bugsmashers usually handles the Low Hanging Fruit of bugs, easy to test, easy to confirm, rather simple and direct to fix. While maintaining a level of NDA.
Burn Down matters more to PTU drop and gives us a good insight as to the progress.

I want 3.0PTU just as much, and yes, patience of a saint. :)

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
So I'm going to be a little salty but am I only one annyoed with that bug focus? I mean detached flash hider that I'm 99% sure I wouldn't notice anyway when we're like 20 bugs away from PTU. Yeah I know that given progress so far It wouldn't be suprising if we see even more bugs at next ATV but really at least show us something intresting...
Sorry for rambling just getting a little impatient.
calm your tits, yo.

Reactions: Mich Angel

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Didn't he say something about that the detached flash hider could caused a overload of things loading in to game with possibility to cause lag,,,

So IMO a fairly important thing to correct for a more stable build... :smile:

( either way I would noticed and it would bug the hell out of me and kill my immersion asap )

:smile:

Reactions: Bambooza and Deroth

Aurora

Grand Admiral
Aug 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Aurora1
I taker naps during the bug report... who cares just fix it and get 3.0 live so we can find our own bugs lol

Reactions: Mich Angel
Forgot your password?