Buybacks available :)

RiceMaiden

Admiral
Jan 21, 2017
RSI Handle
RiceMaiden
Yes. sort of up to date except for the last sale I have not updated it with those ship.
Yes I got it still. 1 endeavor base ship LTI. no modules at all.
Awesome. I think the waifu would like one for Christmas so I might hit you up in a month if she doesn't change her mind.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Do you still have a Banu Combo Pack with with the BMM and Defender?
Dee you might want to try to get a CCUd banu and a defender original concept seperately. It would be alot cheaper if you did it that way(save 100usd) I beleive there are still some people who still have 0CCUs for the BMM.

Reactions: Elmy

Elmy

Admiral
Feb 20, 2017
RSI Handle
Elmy-pcc
Dee you might want to try to get a CCUd banu and a defender original concept seperately. It would be alot cheaper if you did it that way(save 100usd) I beleive there are still some people who still have 0CCUs for the BMM.

That is true. I also offer ccu'd bmm's for 250usd still..... :)

SweetDee

Vice Admiral
Jan 7, 2017
RSI Handle
SweetDee
I was thinking about this the past day and realized its much cheaper to get them separately. I actually already bought a $250 BMM from a fellow Testie, which was an Argo LTI > BMM, so I might have to pass.

I did the math before I fell asleep last night. Put me to bed rather quickly. ;)

EDIT: I actually like original concepts more because they are "cleaner" and I'm insane.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elmy

Zadig

Space Marshal
May 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Dreadmort
Hi mate, I was wondering if you still have these two:

Redeemer from Constellation Andromeda - 25$
600i Explorer from Merchantman - 85$

let me know if you have them, if so could you please send me the paypal invoice? ([email protected])

cheers!

Tefmon

Admiral
Mar 18, 2015
RSI Handle
Tefmon
Carrack from Caterpillar - 55$
Carrack from Orion - 25$
Carrack from Starfarer - 50$
Carrack from Starfarer Gemini - 10$
If you happen to have any of the quoted Carrack CCUs available at these pre-$400 prices, I'd be interested in taking one of them off your hands.

Elmy

Admiral
Feb 20, 2017
RSI Handle
Elmy-pcc
If you happen to have any of the quoted Carrack CCUs available at these pre-$400 prices, I'd be interested in taking one of them off your hands.

Sorry m8. Even if the upgrades pre-dates the price bumps. They are on buyback. And they do follow CIG pricing. Only ships and packages stay the same on buyback.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?