Elmy

Admiral
Feb 20, 2017
RSI Handle
Elmy-pcc
You have problem.

Support group meeting are at 3pm.
Haha. Naah. I don't do this anymore.
This is from last year or older. All on buyback. Of course I have still spent around 6K on my fleet.....
But not much more money goes into it anymore. Around 100$ still needs to be spent. After that I don't know anymore.

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
I know I shouldn't......but....890J! If I only wasn't already throwing money away by going to Europe for a couple of weeks.

bryceedmundo

Space Marshal
Dec 20, 2014
RSI Handle
bryceedmundo
Hey!
I’m back on the hype train after a 3 year hiatus. I’ve seen a few of these buy back lists and I’ve got a few LTI ships sitting in mine... is it just a matter of getting paid, rebuying the pledge with their money and then gifting it to them? Is there anything else I need to consider?
Thanks for your time 🙏🏻

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hey!
I’m back on the hype train after a 3 year hiatus. I’ve seen a few of these buy back lists and I’ve got a few LTI ships sitting in mine... is it just a matter of getting paid, rebuying the pledge with their money and then gifting it to them? Is there anything else I need to consider?
Thanks for your time 🙏🏻
You've nailed it my friend. Simplest way now is to charge a flat 10% fee tro cover the PayPal fees, then you buy it back - has to be cash, not store credit, then you can gift it to the buyers email address.

Elmy

Admiral
Feb 20, 2017
RSI Handle
Elmy-pcc
Would you do a deal for one of each LTI NOX and X1?
Sorry for the late reply. Not sure what you are getting at. But regardless of if you buy them seperate or all at once. the total price would be the exact same. It's just how math works.
If that was not what you meant. Then my mistake :)

For the Nox and the X1 baseline would cost a total of 88$.

Last edited:

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
@Capt. Decker Another option you could do is get the Nox 2 pack and upgrade one of them during the aniversary sale into the X1. I dont know if there is a real price difference but i believe it might be cheaper. @Elmy can you check how much that would cost? is there a price difference between the Nox and the X1? if there isnt a price difference then also note you wont be able to upgrade from nox to the X1 then(unless you get a better X1 which costs more then normal nox) just food for thought.

Reactions: Elmy

Elmy

Admiral
Feb 20, 2017
RSI Handle
Elmy-pcc
At buyback prices. The x1 baseline and nox are both at 40usd. But I think the prices are higher at rsi. So I will need to check the upgrade store page. This is something anyone can do without logging in :)

Elmy

Admiral
Feb 20, 2017
RSI Handle
Elmy-pcc
The nox is at 45 while the x1 base is at 40. A x1 force however is at 50, while the velocity is at 45. So upgrading from a nox. The force would be the only option.
So a 5$ upgrade from nox to X1 Force....

Last edited:
Forgot your password?