Buying a ship in game with aUEC?

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
Normally it would stay until the BIG wipe of beta. But sometime you can loose the ship after a patch yes.
Then they whine on Spectrum "I worked hard to buy that XYZ ship, I had to use the trade exploit 26 times to buy it....then CIG simply wipes it?....i'm outraged, crying and literally shaking rn......"

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
How often do they do a wipe, and would it in theory still remain in my account, at least till Beta? Regards
Actually there is no wipe offically planned, the intent form CIG is to mantain persistence as long as possibile, at lest until we move to BETA fase (and possibily another before the official launch of SC...), still CIG clearly state that they reserve the right to push the big red nuke button in case the feel to do so.
With that out of the way, keep in mind that is not persistence, but rather "persistance": with the release of 3.11.1 for example I've lost ALL of the item equipped on ships, at 3.10 there was a bug so that EVERY ship bought in game during 3.9 was missing... so, yes, buying ship in game is a viable option, just remember is still and Alpha and things could be not-so-smooth.

Then they whine on Spectrum "I worked hard to buy that XYZ ship, I had to use the trade exploit 26 times to buy it....then CIG simply wipes it?....i'm outraged, crying and literally shaking rn......"
Is it already happening? 90% of specturm post are done by a limited amount of people that keep complaining abount one thing or another.... hell, be can open a bet circle about the next complaining post that will rise in there...

Forgot your password?