Buying Any Ship For Melting at 80% RSI Value

DrunkenTeddy

Order of 10 High Priest
Donor
Apr 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DrunkenTeddy
Hi All,

I'm looking to stockpile some RSI credits, if anyone has any ships/packages/whatever they want to part with, I'm happy to take it off your hands for 80% of it's value on the RSI store. Pm me if you're interested.

Thanks,
DT

EDIT: I got all I need for now, thanks all.

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
80% of it's value?
I may be reading this wrong, so please correct me if I am...
You want to by the ships from other people for less than their worth?
So if I have a Digital BH package valued at 70 USD, you will pay me 56 for it?

DrunkenTeddy

Order of 10 High Priest
Donor
Apr 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DrunkenTeddy
80% of it's value?
I may be reading this wrong, so please correct me if I am...
You want to by the ships from other people for less than their worth?
So if I have a Digital BH package valued at 70 USD, you will pay me 56 for it?
Yup, basically if anyone wants usd instead of store credit for a ship they don't need I'll take it. Or if they have excess store credit they could buy a $20 ship with real money and upgrade it with store credit then sell that ship at 80% of it's total value.

Tho I wouldn't recommend selling a Digital BH pack for 80%. Someone would want that for more. Mostly I'm looking for less desirable items like ships with only 6 months insurance.

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Yup, basically if anyone wants usd instead of store credit for a ship they don't need I'll take it. Or if they have excess store credit they could buy a $20 ship with real money and upgrade it with store credit then sell that ship at 80% of it's total value.

Tho I wouldn't recommend selling a Digital BH pack for 80%. Someone would want that for more. Mostly I'm looking for less desirable items like ships with only 6 months insurance.
Cool beans, that makes sense. :)

Reactions: AstroSam

Stoutman

Space Marshal
May 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Stoutman
For some people, replying to this thread to sell is easier to do than posting their own thread to sell it for top dollar.

/shrug

Reactions: Blind Owl

DrunkenTeddy

Order of 10 High Priest
Donor
Apr 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DrunkenTeddy
For some people, replying to this thread to sell is easier to do than posting their own thread to sell it for top dollar.

/shrug
Yeah, in the summer I was consistently buying store credit at 70%, sometimes even lower. That's how I was able to offer discounted CCU'd ships to many testies. Mostly that store credit would come from people who no longer wanted the game and just wanted a quick way to get some of their money back. The gamescom 3.0 video changed the market drastically. Now store credit goes for about 80% and it's harder to find because most people are holding onto their ships, which is definitely a good thing for SC in general.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?