Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
@Lorddarthvik

So here are a couple offers i got.

https://www.autorec.co.jp/car-detail.php?refno=19609A4SJ&maker=BMW&model=3 SERIES
For 5000
No accident and 75000 KM(47000 Miles)
Its 3 years newer than the other one but with higher miles but it is the 325i with the N52B25A engine problem is higher price and i still would need to do registration and inspection on base. (another 400 usd)
https://www.autorec.co.jp/car-detail.php?refno=19577A6SJ&maker=BMW&model=7 SERIES
For 4450
With no accident and 35000 KM(22000 Miles)
Its a bit older and the 7 series and i know i was warned about the electrical issues but i thought for the low amount of KM it should be fine Need oppinion.

I could hold off a bit longer and just wing it for the jag which is what i truely want and my wife doesnt seem against it as it has alot of english support.(or the indian guy who says "Hello Mr. XXXXXXX how may i help you!")

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
@Lorddarthvik

So here are a couple offers i got.

https://www.autorec.co.jp/car-detail.php?refno=19609A4SJ&maker=BMW&model=3 SERIES
For 5000
No accident and 75000 KM(47000 Miles)
Its 3 years newer than the other one but with higher miles but it is the 325i with the N52B25A engine problem is higher price and i still would need to do registration and inspection on base. (another 400 usd)
https://www.autorec.co.jp/car-detail.php?refno=19577A6SJ&maker=BMW&model=7 SERIES
For 4450
With no accident and 35000 KM(22000 Miles)
Its a bit older and the 7 series and i know i was warned about the electrical issues but i thought for the low amount of KM it should be fine Need oppinion.

I could hold off a bit longer and just wing it for the jag which is what i truely want and my wife doesnt seem against it as it has alot of english support.(or the indian guy who says "Hello Mr. XXXXXXX how may i help you!")
I'm waiting on a second/third opinion from friends on these to give you, will update you as soon as I get em!

Disclaimer: The following is not buying advice! (lol)
Personally, if I couldn't wait for the Jag, I'd just go - fakk it, I'm a gonna go big! and buy the 7. ( Going "big" is probably not the wisest choice for Japanese streets though)
Also it's the only one of the two that"s not silver.
( I hate generic grey-silver on a car unless it's on a classic Gullwing Merc or something similar. For a while, every car came standard with Generic Metallic Grey or Urine Stained / Slightly Brownish-Yellowish Metallic colors. I liked it back 15 years ago, but now it just feels really cheap )

Reactions: Bambooza

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I'm waiting on a second/third opinion from friends on these to give you, will update you as soon as I get em!

Disclaimer: The following is not buying advice! (lol)
Personally, if I couldn't wait for the Jag, I'd just go - fakk it, I'm a gonna go big! and buy the 7. ( Going "big" is probably not the wisest choice for Japanese streets though)
Also it's the only one of the two that"s not silver.
( I hate generic grey-silver on a car unless it's on a classic Gullwing Merc or something similar. For a while, every car came standard with Generic Metallic Grey or Urine Stained / Slightly Brownish-Yellowish Metallic colors. I liked it back 15 years ago, but now it just feels really cheap )
oh yeah i 100% agree the 7 with miles screams out buy me. but im trying to be smart this time around. the deal is if i can be patient there are a couple jags not far from that price. i think about snd 600-700 with registration.

Reactions: Bambooza

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
oh yeah i 100% agree the 7 with miles screams out buy me. but im trying to be smart this time around. the deal is if i can be patient there are a couple jags not far from that price. i think about snd 600-700 with registration.
Well, I got their opinions in and from these two bimmers , both said go for the 7 , If the mileage is real. 35k km is like brand new, so you shouldn't run intoany serious problems for like a 100k more kms. But getting a Jag sounds so enticing ahahhaha.
I don't envy you, this some real hard choice man! Good luck!

Reactions: Sirus7264

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Well, I got their opinions in and from these two bimmers , both said go for the 7 , If the mileage is real. 35k km is like brand new, so you shouldn't run intoany serious problems for like a 100k more kms. But getting a Jag sounds so enticing ahahhaha.
I don't envy you, this some real hard choice man! Good luck!
Let me see how the auction goes tomorrow if the auction has alot to offer then ill wait. if not then ill go for it.

Forgot your password?