C&C Remastered News

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
Today some news was dropped about the C&C Remastered collection soundtrack, plus a trailer reveal coming tomorrow. For all of us that grew up with this series this is awesome, especially as so many of those involved made the original and came back to do this!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iMfypQj3k0

Soundtrack teaser

https://www.reddit.com/r/commandandconquer/comments/ffweet View: https://www.reddit.com/r/commandandconquer/comments/ffweet/remaster_update_and_the_tiberian_sons/

BONUS: Frank and The Tiberian Sons concert!
View: https://youtu.be/i-ArbE0bEQQ

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik

Aw maaan, I wish they had a smaller package with just a mammoth tank or Tesla coil and art book. I'd buy that in a heartbeat!
Thanks for posting this, my wallet is crying already lol

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
149.99 tell me that's a joke lmao!! I wouldn't pay more than 19$ for this after what Blizzard did to Warcraft 3, seriously is this what gaming has come down to? Recycling 25 year old games because they are better than what companies are putting out now?? I mean shit its like the gaming industry had hit the movie industry issues, remaking old shit because no one can make any decent new shit!

NO WAY am I giving this company money, I played it back then and it was great but after I got screwed from Warcraft 3 never again will I buy something I have already played 25 years ago lol.

Reactions: Bambooza

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
149.99 tell me that's a joke lmao!! I wouldn't pay more than 19$ for this after what Blizzard did to Warcraft 3, seriously is this what gaming has come down to? Recycling 25 year old games because they are better than what companies are putting out now?? I mean shit its like the gaming industry had hit the movie industry issues, remaking old shit because no one can make any decent new shit!

NO WAY am I giving this company money, I played it back then and it was great but after I got screwed from Warcraft 3 never again will I buy something I have already played 25 years ago lol.

It is only $19.99 for the game itself, $149 is the collectors edition that comes with physical collectibles. And what does Blizzard and WC3 have to do with this, that is a completely different company and game. I would recommend looking into how much has gone in to this remaster as it is how all of them should be handled.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I loved these games but honestly couldnt they have really gone above and beyond with the graphics? Its way to basic for 2020. I'm not running an 486 anymore guys jeeze.

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Look, for someone who never experienced the game, sure this is a great idea, for those of us who played it when it was out this is nothing new, nothing different, the game even with the remaster work put into it still looks outdated and like it was made in 1995, so outside of a few game features that people complained about 25 years ago I don't get the hype, it doesn't hold up to any games put out today graphics wise, there are plenty of RTS games out today that are just as good and a thousand times better looking, so sure their going to make some coin off of this from the nostalgia crowd for sure but most wont put more than 10 hrs into this game before they figure out how old it is lol.

Not worth 20$ imo.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
, there are plenty of RTS games out today that are just as good
Name one!

Name one that has the slower pace, where almost every single unit has actual value, where you need to think for a second before you just zerg rush the enemy base with an attack-move, where you can still build a nice big ass base if you want to turtle your way to victory (or rather you pretty much have to in some missions).
No offense meant, I'm genuinely curious if this still exists with awesome graphics like you described. I've been looking for one for ages but all I can find are multiplayer rush "build order of the day/patch" kind of utter trash.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Name one!

Name one that has the slower pace, where almost every single unit has actual value, where you need to think for a second before you just zerg rush the enemy base with an attack-move, where you can still build a nice big ass base if you want to turtle your way to victory (or rather you pretty much have to in some missions).
No offense meant, I'm genuinely curious if this still exists with awesome graphics like you described. I've been looking for one for ages but all I can find are multiplayer rush "build order of the day/patch" kind of utter trash.
The last one I can think of was planetary annihilation. But there is nothing wrong with a good zerg rush.

Forgot your password?