Call me October,come from a place very very far away.

October

Space Marshal
Mar 21, 2015
RSI Handle
Timestop
Hi!Folks.

I live in Tianjin,a city of China.Looking for adventure and exploration in Star Citizen,I also like beer.These two factors make me want to join TEST SQUADRON.The pre-recruitment test is very cool by the way.

During the last eighteen years,I've played many games,such as Guildwars2,Fallout,Mass effect,Crysis,the first game I played is Heroes of Might and Magic.I like PCgame very much,so Roberts' opinion about PCgame and space-sim-game hit me deeply.Another reason make me jump into SC is simple,it's so cool at the moment and wil be cooler in the future.

I'm also a fan of Marvel's films and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.科幻迷 in Chinese means someone likes science fiction very much,I'm a 科幻迷 indeed.But I don't know the English word which means it.

Tourism is the only outdoor activity I’m fond of,the farest place I've been is Thiland.USA is also on my list,but it's a long-term goal.

Last question: Picard or Kirk?Picard surely,cuz I like professor X.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Geek? Nerd? Those are the first two words that come to mind, but they don't really limit themselves to science fiction. But pretty much all of us have at least some love for science fiction, that's why we're here. Welcome to TEST!

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
Welcome to Test Squadron, October! PC games are best, just like TEST! I'm also a fan Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Marvel films.

October

Space Marshal
Mar 21, 2015
RSI Handle
Timestop
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Search for a organization with keyword exploration on RSI website,I find TEST Squadron

ChenAU

Vice Admiral
Dec 8, 2014
RSI Handle
chenau
G'day cobber, Welcome I'm Glad you're game enough to not be a jumpback and joining Test Bloody hard yakka, better get you a tinny.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
what should we call you in September, when October isn't far away?

Forgot your password?