Call me SteveTank

DarthMunkee

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee
Yeah... the Cutlass forums just aren't enough anymore. Nice to see you here too :smile:

Not a lot of adults here, I take it. Most of you guys look like miners*. Can I ask what the Rock Raiders are?

*pun intended
The simple version is Industry Division. We'll be making some money for TEST. The longer version, we are the ones brave enough to take the fight to those damned asteroids and make them pay for what they did. Check out the group here https://testsquadron.com/groups/rock-raiders.6/

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
The simple version is Industry Division. We'll be making some money for TEST. The longer version, we are the ones brave enough to take the fight to those damned asteroids and make them pay for what they did. Check out the group here https://testsquadron.com/groups/rock-raiders.6/
Thanks for the link. I like salvaging the best since my favorite ship is the Reclaimer. I may have to see about helping out with that. I have more ships than time, ha. I would like to generate a lot of credits for TEST. That sounds like a lot of fun.

Stevetank

Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
I can crew with you if you don't mind my super secret ability to accidentally break everything I touch, lmao! That said, my Sabre is standing by to be on your wing and covering your six!
Cool. We can do both if we take one of my ships with a hangar. IDRIS, Polaris, or Crucible (not a lot of room). A lot of my friends have Sabres, so I'm bound to have a lot of Sabre parts lying around in case you beak something. I hear it's mandatory to break things in TEST. I'll probably make you drive though. I just got them to repair ships :P

Lockewood

Space Marshal
Apr 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lockewood
Cool. We can do both if we take one of my ships with a hangar. IDRIS, Polaris, or Crucible (not a lot of room). A lot of my friends have Sabres, so I'm bound to have a lot of Sabre parts lying around in case you beak something. I hear it's mandatory to break things in TEST. I'll probably make you drive though. I just got them to repair ships :P
Yeah, I'm down! I wouldn't mind taking a Polaris for a spin!!! Defiantly interested in joining a larger ship's crew on a semi-permanent basis at some point as well. Can't wait!

188Octane

Sabre Addict
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
188Octane
...That said, my Sabre is standing by to be on your wing and covering your six!
Woo! Another for the Sabre CAP!

...Defiantly interested in joining a larger ship's crew on a semi-permanent basis at some point as well. Can't wait!
Another swabby fer' tha' crew! Yarr!

We'll have to see what happens when 4 S10 torpedoes hits a Vanduul ship :smile:
I thought TEST was on the side of the Vanduul... :fearful:

-----

I still think Stevetank should have his rank changed after @Montoya "promoted him" to, 'The Head of Something'.

Stevetank

Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Frankly, I'll fire a torpedo at anyone. I don't even need to be paid, I just need someone to take the blame for telling me in case something goes wrong :P

UEE, Xi'an, Vanduul, Banu, Pirates, Terra, The Moon, Aegis, Japan, Jeff's younger brother, that guy down the street, Asteroids, myself, you name it!

I'm also a Torgue fan. Mister Torgue High-Five Flexington is my hero. I like to missile spam because 2 Rattler 2's are 16 too few.

Forgot your password?