Call the CDC

Naruw

Grand Admiral
Aug 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Naruw
So I'm a PM in charge of a team of 4 other Engineers, today after work I got 3 texts from different employees telling me they were going to be sick for a day or two.

I'm betting I get the 4th texting me tomorrow with same "sickness", I guess my shop has come down with a viral out break of Fallout fever.

I'm guessing a lot of offices will be experience a similar manning shortage tomorrow.

Sanbo

Admiral
Donor
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Sanbo
Trust me I thought about it. Only problem is my ship gets underway tomorrow so I would be in some really deep shit if I didnt show up tomorrow.

Reactions: D3Mark

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
I'm going to work tomorrow, but leaving early for a doctor's appointment I scheduled (oh what a coincidence), and no work wednesday!

Soven Taliesyn

Space Marshal
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Soven-Taliesyn
Heresy, what's this fallout of which you strange beings speak of. Is this a falling out of the graces of the UEE? Is this some sort of 4th civil war within the UEE that creates this fallout 4 of which you speak. I know nothing other than our 'verse of which we reside......

Never played it, don't plan on starting now. :D

Reactions: Krystal LeChuck

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I tried to pull that, but my supervisor told me if I try to call out sick tomorrow he's gonna come put his boot through my monitor.

vindslav

Vice Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
vindslav
That, or Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void.

Nothing like a couple of big game titles to destroy the world economy for a day...

Imagine South Korea...

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
That, or Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void.

Nothing like a couple of big game titles to destroy the world economy for a day...

Imagine South Korea...
Just finished the campaign. Oh gods my eyes are about to fall out from lack of sleep D: But now I have to beat it on brutal.

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
So I got Fallout 4, Legacy of the Void, just accepted into the Overwatch beta, Battlefront is coming out soon, Who knows if Star Citizen 2.0 is near, and I'm (probably) starting a new job and moving soon. I need more free time!

Forgot your password?