Artur_Hawkwing

Lieutenant
May 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Artur_Hawkwing
Where you from stranger?

I hail from the coast of California.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

This was the game I fantasized about playing as i played the Escape Velocity series at the age of 12, so when I saw it was actually being made 14 years later I had to jump on it.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Being able to do a different thing every day and never really run out of new ideas for a new way to have fun or make credits.

What was the first game you remember playing?

When i was 5 or 6 my parents brought home our first family computer it was a mac and it had this fish game where you had to find the right kind of food for whatever fish you were to survive as long as you could and get that high score! No idea the name.

What other games do you play?

League of Legends and flash games, and the single player elder scrolls series.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

First saw Test on the org page of the RSI website, 42% alch/vol caught my eye right away. What can I say? I prefer to game while not sober. A group of players not sensitive to jokes, talking about alcohol, drugs, love, and life sounds like a good place to be in the verse to me.

Picard or Kirk?

Of the episodes I have seen, Picard by far. His acting is superior and he feels like more of a captain than Kirk ever did.

This is alotta questions to ask drunk people.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Fenrig

Rear Admiral
May 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fenrig
When i was 5 or 6 my parents brought home our first family computer it was a mac and it had this fish game where you had to find the right kind of food for whatever fish you were to survive as long as you could and get that high score! No idea the name.
You sure it was a Mac and not a Apple II?

I only ask because you've perfectly described "Odell Lake" and it was only on the Apple II (preferably the IIgs) and the C64. Did you have options to eat, ignore, chase away, shallow escape and deep escape? If so then it was "Odell Lake" and you didn't have a Mac.

Also, wilkommen auf TESTland!

Artur_Hawkwing

Lieutenant
May 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Artur_Hawkwing
Nah it was like a 3x3 grid of screens. You swam around each screen and ate random fish plants. I remember the great white was the best because it could eat like 9/10 things w/o getting sick. Oh and if you swam too close to a giant clam it would eat you if you were a small fish. It was so long ago i cant even think of a hint of a name to google it.

Fenrig

Rear Admiral
May 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fenrig
Well, take heart in the knowledge that you have sent me on a walk down Nostalgia Blvd.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
You sure it was a Mac and not a Apple II?

I only ask because you've perfectly described "Odell Lake" and it was only on the Apple II (preferably the IIgs) and the C64. Did you have options to eat, ignore, chase away, shallow escape and deep escape? If so then it was "Odell Lake" and you didn't have a Mac.

Also, wilkommen auf TESTland!
Jibbers crabst, I remember that game. The freakin' otter, and that bullshit that looked like food but was actually some asshole fisherman. Anyways, welcome to TEST!

Reactions: Fenrig

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Hello and welcome to test Artur of California!
What other games do you play?

League of Legends and flash games, and the single player elder scrolls series.
Lesson of passion flash games?

Chairman Meow

Grand Admiral
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Chabby
Welcome to TEST! I'm pretty sure you're describing "Odell Down Under" :D I used to play the hell out of that on the school's computers growing up. I remember liking the Parrotfish since all you had to eat was coral, and that was everywhere.

Artur_Hawkwing

Lieutenant
May 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Artur_Hawkwing
Welcome to TEST! I'm pretty sure you're describing "Odell Down Under" :D I used to play the hell out of that on the school's computers growing up. I remember liking the Parrotfish since all you had to eat was coral, and that was everywhere.
I THINK THAT WAS IT!!!!!! Sure sounds like it. I could be wrong but its likely.

Yep that was it!

This was my first ever video game. Some intense action there!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
you may party with us, we don't discriminate that way

whether you can or not depends on your Testicular fortitude

Reactions: Capt_Baldi
Forgot your password?