Can't ignore the urge any longer

Snakebyte

Captain
Oct 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Snakebyte
I've been trying to control my urges, but I've recently discovered a hidden part of me that is care-free and unhindered and that part decided that my life was lacking something that could only be satisfied by joining TEST Squardon. I'm hoping that many of you already here will join me on my epic quest to become a decacreditor in Star Citizen, but I don't know how many of you have the same level of mediocrity as me, which you will need to achieve this great desire.

Snakebyte

Captain
Oct 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Snakebyte
If only alcohol didn't make me really ill. No, far worse than you're thinking right now, but, hey, a non-drinker with a car has so many friends he can't count them even if he uses his toes.

Reactions: Reptar Khan
Oct 18, 2015
RSI Handle
Rock_Walton
Welcome Snakebyte! What does decacreditor mean? I'm not sure if Vice Admiral counts as mediocre, but I'm sure you can pull it of if you untry hard enough!

Snakebyte

Captain
Oct 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Snakebyte
Welcome Snakebyte! What does decacreditor mean? I'm not sure if Vice Admiral counts as mediocre, but I'm sure you can pull it of if you untry hard enough!
A decacreditor is someone who has risen to heady heights of making 10 Credits. I believe someone with my level of admirable mediocrity should be able to achieve this within 2 years. I'm not sure what a vice admirable is, though.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! I admire your ambition, and will be sure to beg a credit or two from you for a beer once you attain those heady heights.

Tsukihi

Captain
Oct 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Tsuu
Welcome aboard take this German beer from me as a little welcome gift.

Ps.: Take the first belt from the bottle and nothing matters more then your trials too control your ship and don't get crushed between the asteroids. ;)

Forgot your password?