Captain Gronkowski into

Cpt_Gronk

Ensign
Dec 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Gronkowski
Hey all, I am so excited about Star Citizen and eager to join an organization as well established as this...anyways a little about myself

I am from the state of Massachusetts

I was drawn to Star Citizen though word of mouth, and my love to explore the stars. I backed as early as I could and couldn't be more excited to get into the verse with friends.

I am really looking forward to exploration and research. A little combat will be fun of course, and the occasional pirate will have to be dealt with but my primary goal will be seeing enemy before they see me while exploring largely uninhabited space.

Dr. Brain was the very first I can remember. I got my first joystick with JANES longbow game which was way over my head. I also played Command and Conquer Tiberian Sun religiously as a kid.

I currently play Heros of the Storm a lot, but also play DOTA 2, Fallout 4, and Civ 5.

I heard about TEST squadron through some of your streamers, primarily SupremeTokyo and Badnewsbaron. I want to be involved in all that Star Citizen has to offer, and lend my mapping and research information to the organization for its many different pursuits.

Picard.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! Hop on our Discord and say hi!

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
Welcome to TEST! Unfortunately you are too late for the fantasy football league. My team "Tom Brady can't deflate DEEZ NUTZ!" already has gronk on it

Reactions: Cpt_Gronk
Forgot your password?