Captain Marvel official trailer!

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
I would also like to point out that she punches a little old lady, HARD, in the trailer.

Either that wasn't really an old lady, or Capt. Marvel just killed a little old lady.
Isn't it common courtesy for little old ladies to give up their seats for younger people? I mean, Captain Marvel was almost legally required to punch her at that point....err wait...

Reactions: Bambooza

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
I agree with @Printimus and I am TOTALLY Marvel-ed out, did not see last Thor, or last Avengers or last Star Wars movie (Solo). This whole 'the future is FEMALE' BS is simply offputting, how about just give us entertaining movies with great characters and save the SJW nonsense for the student quad and the faculty lounge, those of us out in the real world who work for a living just need a refuge from all that crap for a while, OK.

WAS really looking forward to First Man about Neil Armstrong until finding out they DELIBERATELY left out the American Flag on the Moon because it was a 'human' triumph. Umm yeah, there are exactly 2 kinds of countries on this planet, those who have not put people on the Moon, and 'Merica.

/Rant

Puts rifle down, polishes dust off of green Torino and walks off lawn.

'Gimp

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
Absolutely agree

Marvel does seems to be much better about keeping it politically neutral.

As for Ms Danvers being OPed...well, that’s true in the comics as well...
Not knowing the character I googled the powers. Basically a god.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I agree with @Printimus and I am TOTALLY Marvel-ed out, did not see last Thor, or last Avengers or last Star Wars movie (Solo). This whole 'the future is FEMALE' BS is simply offputting, how about just give us entertaining movies with great characters and save the SJW nonsense for the student quad and the faculty lounge, those of us out in the real world who work for a living just need a refuge from all that crap for a while, OK.

WAS really looking forward to First Man about Neil Armstrong until finding out they DELIBERATELY left out the American Flag on the Moon because it was a 'human' triumph. Umm yeah, there are exactly 2 kinds of countries on this planet, those who have not put people on the Moon, and 'Merica.

/Rant

Puts rifle down, polishes dust off of green Torino and walks off lawn.

'Gimp
Well said!

Forgot your password?