CaptoGloves - I want this for SC!

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
You do that, I will wait.
Turns out he got stabbed to death in prison.... (Like for real). Gee, that got dark pretty quick.

(Yes, I actually DO know of a person from my graduating class that went to Juvy for screwing his neighbor's pig)

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
I don't know. It reminds me too much of the Power Glove. I still have buyer's remorse from that damn thing. I saw the commercials. It looked amazing. I started saving up for it with my paper route money and my decision was reinforced when I saw the movie "The Wizard". I had to have it. I wanted to be the cool kid on the block with the power glove. So, once I had the money, off to the store I went to pick it up.

I brought it home and unboxed it all. There was quite a bit more to it than I expected. There were these weird sensors that I had to place around my TV. The problem was, I had one of those big, wood, floor standing console tv's (a "big screen" 25 inch model if I remember correctly) with the speakers built in to the sides of it. So the sensors wouldn't sit like they were supposed to on the upper corner. But, a couple hours later and some jury rigging, it was up and running.

I immediately hated it. The glove was stiff and unresponsive. It didn't react near as quickly or as accurately as Nintendo games demanded. It was a whole different class of video games back then and milliseconds decided your life or death. The issues with the Power Glove resulted in immediate and frequent deaths. I actually had better results using the buttons on the back of the controller to play the game. I was so dissapointed. After trying for days to beat the learning curve, I gave up. The Power Glove sat on my shelf from that day on doing nothing more than prominently displaying my shame in getting caught up with the hype.

Plagueis

Admiral
Dec 3, 2016
RSI Handle
xPlagueisx
I don't know. It reminds me too much of the Power Glove. I still have buyer's remorse from that damn thing. I saw the commercials. It looked amazing. I started saving up for it with my paper route money and my decision was reinforced when I saw the movie "The Wizard". I had to have it. I wanted to be the cool kid on the block with the power glove. So, once I had the money, off to the store I went to pick it up.

I brought it home and unboxed it all. There was quite a bit more to it than I expected. There were these weird sensors that I had to place around my TV. The problem was, I had one of those big, wood, floor standing console tv's (a "big screen" 25 inch model if I remember correctly) with the speakers built in to the sides of it. So the sensors wouldn't sit like they were supposed to on the upper corner. But, a couple hours later and some jury rigging, it was up and running.

I immediately hated it. The glove was stiff and unresponsive. It didn't react near as quickly or as accurately as Nintendo games demanded. It was a whole different class of video games back then and milliseconds decided your life or death. The issues with the Power Glove resulted in immediate and frequent deaths. I actually had better results using the buttons on the back of the controller to play the game. I was so dissapointed. After trying for days to beat the learning curve, I gave up. The Power Glove sat on my shelf from that day on doing nothing more than prominently displaying my shame in getting caught up with the hype.

Damn sorry that you fell for the hype for the power glove. A friend got it as well and same thing, it just stayed on the shelf lol.

Reactions: AstroSam
Forgot your password?