Car Mechanic by day and hardcore Nerd by night

Ale_ux

Captain
Jun 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Anti_Spring_Extremists
hello Everyone,

how is it hanging. My name and handle on star citizen Anti_Spring_Extremists. My really Steve feel free to call whatever you like. well as the header saids I'm Car Mechanic as my day job, But just because I work on cars doesn't mean i can't have a pretty nice rig Just saying. I'm a funny guy who like to have fun and enjoy what's in front of me. That's why i originally join TEST Squadron. I like the atmosphere on of the group and the energy level. I join TEST Squadron awhile ago before the PTU was up. there wasn't a lot to do in star citizen beside AC. but now the PTU And AC also some of the awesome performance fixes. I would love to find so people to chill in space with. if you are interest please message me and feel free to add me on SC. If not I guess i see you out there. I wish all luck.

Thanks,
Steve Aka "Anti_Spring_Extremists"

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
Hi Steve. We will be happy to fly with you any time.

BTW - The RSI Handle = Anti_Spring_Extremists was not found when I tried to add you to my Followers list.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Metalkoreking

Admiral
Jan 29, 2016
RSI Handle
Metalkore
Welcome man! I too am a mechanic by day and gamer by night! What do ya drive Steve? I got a 56 belair, a 66 impala and I'm building a 61 dodge drag car

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
Welcome fellow Noob!

'Gimp

Mirax Arneau

Commander
Donor
Dec 23, 2015
RSI Handle
Mirax-Arneau
So, are you limited to internal combustion vehicle work, or can you help tune up a Ship? Seriously, My Aurora keeps pulling to the right, and If i can't keep it on course it's gonna be a little embarrassing when everyone else plunges into the nearest star, and I miss. Then everybody will be like "Oh Mirax can't even plow into the broad side of a star." So, I guess i need to have that looked at...

AirmanX

Admiral
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AirmanX
Welcome I am new here as well.

Forgot your password?