Car Stickers

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
As I quite liked the idea of having the TEST Squadron logo feature in my rear windscreen (so all those I overtake KNOW test is best), I decided to get a few car stickers done!

I got 5 made through Vistaprint, using their small size window decal! :) IMO the Vistaprint decal is good for easy setup and buying, but it probably would be better if it came from a proper window sticker maker.
(there's only 4 here because one's already in my car, pics to follow soon.)

Not sure what to do with the rest of them, guess I could give them out or something, although I'm not sure how to go about it :)

TL;DR

Bought too many car stickers, wat do?

Reactions: UnderSc0re

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Contest rewards? Send them some of our streamers for giveaways? Profit? Post the link so we can all exploit your genius and order them for ourselves?

Reactions: MzHartz

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Contest rewards? Send them some of our streamers for giveaways? Profit? Post the link so we can all exploit your genius and order them for ourselves?
Giveaways for streamers is a good idea.

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Aren't they a little bit bleak? bleached? whitish in the color? Or will they like, light up fully in their glorious true colors after you take them off the squary piece of paper they're on?

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
Aren't they a little bit bleak? bleached? whitish in the color? Or will they like, light up fully in their glorious true colors after you take them off the squary piece of paper they're on?
They seem washed out as it's the back of the sticker, looks better when on the window :) (although having put one in my window, i would say to remove excess material for neat points)

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
I was previously against applying decals to my car.
I see that I was mistaken, and since my car is crap anyways I do desire such a decal

Reactions: Space Monkey

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Pics of the one I’ve put in my car, as promised :)

I'm sure people will keep their distance now! That's a car you don't wanna be anywhere near ;D

Kersakov

Rear Admiral
Donor
Apr 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Kersakov
I need these so much. I feel like our farms tractors would really benefit from telling the queue of traffic behind me about the best squardon.

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
I need one of these to pimp up my car. Have tried following the link to try and order one, but after clicking order my own, it just sends me to a blank creation page :/.
Damn, that's a shame :( I'll have a look into it later today to see if i can sort something out

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
don't we have a store online somewhere?

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
I could get these through work for $6 each. But I can only buy them in lots of 25 or more.

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
I could get these through work for $6 each. But I can only buy them in lots of 25 or more.
That's a better rate than I got them for, accounting for $ to £ rates :)
I was priced £3.99 each when i bought 5 but then it was an extra £5 for delivery, which took a while.

Forgot your password?