Carrack Flyable

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Hear that sucking sound? Its CIG draining your wallet while you wonder if the pink canopy glass would mean you should also upgrade the rest of your fleet.

But yes if you want the Carrack Expedition and not lose the C8x expedition it will cost you 25 dollars more. But hey you get a plushie, a tee shirt and hat in-game to show others why you spent the money. Then again you've already spent the 25 dollars on the C8x expedition so whats another 25 dollars.
lol 25 usd for an external skin thats gotta be a joke. What will really tick me off is when they suddenly decide "Oh hey for those who got the livery upgrade it also comes with a quantum drive upgrade bigger fuel tanks bigger guns more hardpoints blah blah blah blah." that would really really set me off that they are not telling us that now but as it stands right now 25 usd for a skin is way to much i'll stick to my normal skin thank you very much.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
lol 25 usd for an external skin thats gotta be a joke. What will really tick me off is when they suddenly decide "Oh hey for those who got the livery upgrade it also comes with a quantum drive upgrade bigger fuel tanks bigger guns more hardpoints blah blah blah blah." that would really really set me off that they are not telling us that now but as it stands right now 25 usd for a skin is way to much i'll stick to my normal skin thank you very much.
I agree it's a bit excessive, and honestly, I am not a fan of the new skin. But at the same time, I have a feeling going forward into Beta this will be the way they make money to keep the dev team paid and servers up and I am not bothered but it as it doesn't change the characteristics of the ship's capabilities. One concern I do have is with them selling all these skins will require them to not allow us to paint our ships any which way we want or it removes the uniqueness of the purchased skins and future sales.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I agree it's a bit excessive, and honestly, I am not a fan of the new skin. But at the same time, I have a feeling going forward into Beta this will be the way they make money to keep the dev team paid and servers up and I am not bothered but it as it doesn't change the characteristics of the ship's capabilities. One concern I do have is with them selling all these skins will require them to not allow us to paint our ships any which way we want or it removes the uniqueness of the purchased skins and future sales.
I'm sure there will be somethings we can't change such as only a select color pallet no matte colors no special vibrant things etc. There are also gun skins and armor skins etc they can sell. With the way pay as a service goes for games now its completely possible without giving an advantage.

Forgot your password?