Caterpillar Walkaround - Modified 2.5 CLient with model from 2.6

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
The Caterpillar seems as difficult to navigate as the Starfarer. Or am I just bad at GPS-ing?
I would have gotten a Cat had it been $5 more expensive. I couldn't melt my Farer, because I wouldn't have gotten full value.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
I imagine sitting in the cargo module with a bunch of testies in combat gear as a crazy (and drunk) pilot rams a capital ship. A Dday style landing in space as we pour out of the damaged ship like drunken ants to establish a beach head on the targeted ship....

FluffyVonRage

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Palegrave
The Caterpillar seems as difficult to navigate as the Starfarer. Or am I just bad at GPS-ing?
I would have gotten a Cat had it been $5 more expensive. I couldn't melt my Farer, because I wouldn't have gotten full value.
Definitely gonna look into putting together some ship schematics from a top down perspective to have open on my other screen lol - should massively help boarding too :D

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Not really, someone managed to get the 2.5 client to download the latest PTU version and started making videos without being IN the evocati group.
Just a bad attempt at humor, sorry.

Yeah I saw how that hack is done. Pretty slick. But I'll wait for an invite or full release. Sometimes I have patience.
Sometimes.

Bomer Fett

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2015
RSI Handle
Bomer_Fett
I imagine sitting in the cargo module with a bunch of testies in combat gear as a crazy (and drunk) pilot rams a capital ship. A Dday style landing in space as we pour out of the damaged ship like drunken ants to establish a beach head on the targeted ship....
OH HELL YEAH!!!! I like like your style! Sign me up.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I hope to the pirate gods that they arm her. I'm saddened by the loss of the "Combat Freighter".

Reactions: AstroSam

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Hm, okay. Haven't noticed that yet. We will see. I CCU'd her finally during Anniversary Sale for trying her and having some fun. But will CCU her to Crucible again as soon as she is available.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hm, okay. Haven't noticed that yet. We will see. I CCU'd her finally during Anniversary Sale for trying her and having some fun. But will CCU her to Crucible again as soon as she is available.
Yeah, depending on how versatile she is will dictate whether I keep her. Sad face, because I love her so.
Maybe there will be cannons module, or even better, a harpoon :open_mouth:
Cannons!!
+42 on the harpoon idea... It would be like ..FISH ON...!
Harpoon!!!!
For some whale fishing! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Whales =
Starfarer, Hulls, anything with cargo.
Yay.

On the plus side, I don't think I'll be disappointed in the Cutty rework.

Forgot your password?