Cats of TEST.

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
I don't have any pictures right now, but just imagine an average orange cat and a slightly tubby orange and white cat you'll know what mine look like.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
View attachment 1651 Nami and Naomi the orphans and Willis who is like their weird, unintelligent, alcoholic uncle. (Seriously don't leave an open beer unattended, he will knock it over and consume it... He has problems)
I've got that problem too, except Poe will go after beer, rum, gin... anything, really. He's not picky at all.

Xaing

Admiral
Nov 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Xaingu
Yep, Willis is a firm believer in no kibble left behind so he'll often occupy the trap making it difficult to relocate possums and coons lol. Willis isn't to picky on his beer, not sure if he would go rum or Jin tho he was trying help himself to my sister's wine when she visited last time.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
This is our cat, known by many names, usually Motix, or more often than not "stop biting me you b***!!" Officially named Bloody Bela, after Bela Lugosi who was famous for playing Dracula in movies. As you could guess from the name, he loves to fight with us and scratch the hell out of our hands while having fun. He loves to piss off our dog by eating his dry food and drinking from his bowl. Aaaand ofc he always has to take the most comfy place at the table. Just like any proper cat really :D

WP_20160218_17_07_40_Pro (2).jpg

Picture taken after night out in an Aurora hunting for beer smugglers!

Forgot your password?