Filer

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Filer
Hey Folks,

Filer here - let's drink!

Where you from stranger?

Austin, Texas - but spend a lot of time in Sydney, Australia with uni and work.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Apparently not having enough hobbies to spend thousands of dollars on... but nah, it is going to be amazing. First backed in 2013... still waiting to see my Idris-M and BMM in hanger!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Hanging out, getting drunk and seeing what happens. A lot of Bounty Hunting, and PvE and PvP stuff or whatever. I have actually been working in intl security, conflict prediction and disaster response - so might be cool to apply some of this to see how to exploit others' weakness. Oh yeah, drinking at bars... more Bounty Hunting, and maybe rescuing sex slaves when we come across them. I'm seriously not cool with people smugglers and pimps... f@#$ers!

What was the first game you remember playing?
Some weird Commodore64 games, and Pong on Atari.

What other games do you play?
A bit of DCS and Star Wars ToR... a bit of Fallout 4, but if you guys get together and play something in-the-meantime, be keen to join.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I've actually been a member of TEST for a while through Star Citizen, but finally got around to registering on the forums and saying hey. What convinced me to join is people seemed funny enough, even when I was sobber. You're funnier when I'm drinking, however.

Picard or Kirk?
That's an asinine question - Picard.

/random: But why is this question not something about Star Wars!?? Boba Fett is always the answer whom is alive and well. He killed the Sarlac, rescued Oola after she was knocked unconscious by the Rancor and took over control of the Hutt-empire, which had been grossly mismanaged for generations - I mean, why not negotiate with the Young Jedi? It's just business! Fett played them all, he knew the boy would return to Tatooine, but expected a sizable Rebel contingent to eliminate Jabba's strongest supporters. It was all too perfect, be seen to "battle" the Jedi and Solo, allow himself to be knocked into the Sarlac pit to exfil himself I mean, he has a range finder on his helmet, but flies straight into melee range with the Jedi – so transparent). Then, allow the religious zealot to complete the massacre of several hundred of the Hutt-clan, return to Jabba’s Palace and rename it Boba Palace! Start fermenting that nice Twi'lek fungus ale that Oola likes. /random

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Haha, I love this post Filer. *Stands awkwardly in front of the grav-crate filled with people.* Can't wait to hang out with you more and play some vidja'games with you.

Reactions: Filer

Filer

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Filer
Thanks Stars, for all the help getting set-up on Discord, and introductions. Let's play those vidja'games. Will see you all on ESO soon enough.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Your Star Wars nerdery pleases me. Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?