cheers everyone *psshhhh*

Duckforceone

Captain
Feb 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Duckforceone
Where you from stranger?
- second star to the right... oh that kind of from... well Denmark.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
- spaceships, tons of non combat gameplay, spaceships, living world, spaceships, oh and did i mention spaceships?

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
- spaceships.... and exploration and playing support. I want to own a starfarer, outfit it for exploration or fleet support. See if it can be made into a troop carrier and dropship with an apc in it. Or a mobile hospital.
And i want to have a cutlass red, so i can rescue people.

What was the first game you remember playing?
- Pong

What other games do you play?
- The division, Everquest, SWTOR.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

- Through a twitch stream, and the humour is just me.

Picard or Kirk?
- Picard, so i can ramble on an on, and call it a captains entitlement.

Anyways, i am an original backer, haven't been around since then and decided to start getting ready and read up on all of it. And i needed a place to really talk with others excited about the game and theory craft.

In my spare time, i'm an officer in the national guard, so planning and troop training is really my thing.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Welcome to TEST!

I'm wanting a support role as well. We should team up and crash into each other!

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
nice, what kind of support are you dreaming of?
I'm wanting to do Engineering and Medical. Fixing/upgrading components and tech as well as fixing people.

Only medical ship I plan on having is based on the description fluff of the Carrack and it having a med bay.

I did have a Red, but I'm upgrading it to a Carrack.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Welcome to TEST. Officer in the National Guard eh? Guess I'd best call ya "sir". ;)

Duckforceone

Captain
Feb 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Duckforceone
I'm wanting to do Engineering and Medical. Fixing/upgrading components and tech as well as fixing people.

Only medical ship I plan on having is based on the description fluff of the Carrack and it having a med bay.

I did have a Red, but I'm upgrading it to a Carrack.
yeah i'm thinking about how to go about getting a red... buy it before game launch, or just buy one in game.. though i do like having LTI on a ship if i buy it for real cash... so unless something small with lti comes out, that's probably not going to happen.

Buzz Lightyear

Commander
Feb 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Buzz-Light-Year
Where you from stranger?
- second star to the right... oh that kind of from... well Denmark.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
- spaceships, tons of non combat gameplay, spaceships, living world, spaceships, oh and did i mention spaceships?

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
- spaceships.... and exploration and playing support. I want to own a starfarer, outfit it for exploration or fleet support. See if it can be made into a troop carrier and dropship with an apc in it. Or a mobile hospital.
And i want to have a cutlass red, so i can rescue people.

What was the first game you remember playing?
- Pong

What other games do you play?
- The division, Everquest, SWTOR.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

- Through a twitch stream, and the humour is just me.

Picard or Kirk?
- Picard, so i can ramble on an on, and call it a captains entitlement.

Anyways, i am an original backer, haven't been around since then and decided to start getting ready and read up on all of it. And i needed a place to really talk with others excited about the game and theory craft.

In my spare time, i'm an officer in the national guard, so planning and troop training is really my thing.
Welcome aboard!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Welcome to TEST! Now toss back a cold one and make sure to skip looking at any keybindings or other control aids. Just throw your shite at the wall and see what sticks ;)

(No, I have no idea what I'm talking about either)

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch
Forgot your password?