Cheers to our adventures to come!!!

Shenanigons

Captain
Jul 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Shenanigons
I was playing in 2.0 last night without a ridiculous number of crashes for the first time and it got me excited.

I flew my aurora over to Security Post Kareah.
EVA'd over to the station and wandered around for a bit.
Found the assault rifle for the first time and shortly after noticed a Connie coming in for a landing.
I watched out the window from inside the station as the Connie landed and lowered its cargo bay.
3 people hopped out and started making their way to the airlock.
I was waiting behind cover as the airlock opened to 3 unsuspecting players.
I unloaded on them, taking 2 of them down.
The third closed the air lock and hurried back to the connie.
I pursued and was able to board the ship before he took off.
He realized I boarded and a shootout commenced.
After a brief altercation on the bridge, I was at the helm of my shiny new Constellation.
I warped back to Crusader, got a hold of the guys I just pirated in local chat and returned their ship to them.
They were in good spirits saying it was as fun for them as it was for me since they were in TS together and thought a squad of soldiers had ambushed them.

THIS GAME IS AMAZING!!!!

Here's to Test Squadron and the amazing, hilarious and outlandish shenanigans we will get into together!!

cheers1.jpg

Pandoz

Grand Admiral
Mar 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Pandoz
Your handle is SO appropriate :D.

I wish the party system was working so I could do coordinate ambushes/random fun things. I couldn't even get in the same instance with any friends last night. :(

Oh well, in due time I suppose. Glad to hear you had fun man, that everyone was cool afterward too!

-Pandoz

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
cool story bro

Reactions: Shenanigons

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek
I fell out of my connie last night. Was floating in space watching it fly away without me.

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
I was playing in 2.0 last night without a ridiculous number of crashes for the first time and it got me excited.

I flew my aurora over to Security Post Kareah.
EVA'd over to the station and wandered around for a bit.
Found the assault rifle for the first time and shortly after noticed a Connie coming in for a landing.
I watched out the window from inside the station as the Connie landed and lowered its cargo bay.
3 people hopped out and started making their way to the airlock.
I was waiting behind cover as the airlock opened to 3 unsuspecting players.
I unloaded on them, taking 2 of them down.
The third closed the air lock and hurried back to the connie.
I pursued and was able to board the ship before he took off.
He realized I boarded and a shootout commenced.
After a brief altercation on the bridge, I was at the helm of my shiny new Constellation.
I warped back to Crusader, got a hold of the guys I just pirated in local chat and returned their ship to them.
They were in good spirits saying it was as fun for them as it was for me since they were in TS together and thought a squad of soldiers had ambushed them.

THIS GAME IS AMAZING!!!!

Here's to Test Squadron and the amazing, hilarious and outlandish shenanigans we will get into together!!

View attachment 1165
Wonderful story and experience.
True TESTie style.
Well Done!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
muggings and theft FTW

Reactions: Shenanigons
Forgot your password?