Cheers'

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
At 1st, I was about to comment how somebody would actually get denied from TEST Squadron initially. Then as I did my best to read what posts I could as they flashed by, the answer was quite clear. Wow indeed. Some might think that I'm a bit off my rocker to be in an org that loves alcohol as much as TEST Squadron does since I don't drink, but those that have known me in RL for years know that throughout my 20's & 30's, I was always happy to tinker with mixing various forms of alcohol at parties, handing it to somebody then saying, try this & tell me what you think. Then 5 min later I'd ask them again. If they were 3 sheets in the wind & right in that sweet spot, I knew that I'd made a good drink for them. That is how I prefer to cause "trouble" in social situations.

Dylan Phoenix

Vice Admiral
Aug 18, 2017
RSI Handle
Dylan_Garrett
View: https://youtu.be/3cdye9RDFA8

Sometimes people just want to throw a fit, and tell everyone they aren't coming back.

Until next time.
Indeed.

For some reason I keep trying to convince myself that maybe someone might be able to get through to him and make them see the light, but I start to think that less and less each time I interact with the individual.

You know what they say - Some people are their own worst enemies.

Attachments

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
On the first watch I thought that at 16secs 'Cheers' theme is coming ( great TV series) copyright? and liked the video.
On the 2nd watch, I paused a few times to read the text.
Overall It was a really good effort to make his/her point, even if I am sceptical about that point.
As gameplay/ metagame art, I applaud her or him for it.

S/he is still an oddbod though.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Forgot your password?