ChipHazzard

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
Thanks man! This is the kind of forward (read drunk) thinking I can get behind... or follow... or be pushed out of a perfectly good spacecraft! Hope we are doing this for science?
Jump on to Discord and say hi, I was on last night with @Slagg and @Fin_Corso talking about making a YouTube video about drinking and flying... then we realized that's every video!!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
you delegated rolling your car to someone else?

I am disappoint
Haha, only that one time. I was young.
I promise there were others. I actually managed to roll my pickup all the way over, back onto its wheels, and drive it back to town. $10,000 plus damage. Damn oilfield roads of northern Alberta (read: I was going way to fast). That was some scary ass shit.

Chip Hazzard

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2018
RSI Handle
ChipHazzard
Haha, only that one time. I was young.
I promise there were others. I actually managed to roll my pickup all the way over, back onto its wheels, and drive it back to town. $10,000 plus damage. Damn oilfield roads of northern Alberta (read: I was going way to fast). That was some scary ass shit.
Haha. Good effort! Never rolled a car, did flip a bike through a fire jump once... That ended pretty badly.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Haha. Good effort! Never rolled a car, did flip a bike through a fire jump once... That ended pretty badly.
Ha. Living up to your name!
I landed my '67 Mustang on its roof, told the cops when they arrived, "Turn this car over, I have a date!"
Man on a mission. I salute thee!

Forgot your password?