Chris Roberts AMA [EDIT: Delayed :c]

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
(I did a bit of searching and could not find any other threads related to this other than the drinking game. Feel free to nuke this if I'm a blind idiot.)

As many of you are aware, Chris Roberts will be doing an AMA Soon(TM). The original schedule has been delayed.

What questions should we ask him? They can be serious or lighthearted and don't need to be related to SC, but if we're representing TEST, let's not go overboard with the whole booze thing (though mostly context will dictate that). Also, let's refrain from asking him things related in nature to... oh I don't know, when a ship is going to be released.

As for myself, if I ask anything it'll probably be personal interest stuff. Small talk to be friendly, because I'm bad at good questions.

Once the AMA is rescheduled I will change the title to reflect it in case anyone wants to discuss the AMA, questions, and so forth.

Last edited:
Reactions: WarrenPeace

Bulloko

Commander
Jan 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bulloko
I died a little inside.

/u/CommanderRoberts:

"Hey everybody - there was a confusion over a few things as this was an AMA announced / set up by the PR / marketing company that reps WD Ventito and set up the the BAFTA talk, not by our internal PR so there was a miscommunication under what account the AMA would be set up for and who would start the AMA off (I am writing from my Reddit account that I did my past AMAs from right now)

I was scheduled for an hour but with all the confusion we're past the time and I have a pretty full day so we're going to have to reschedule.

Sorry guys :-("

http://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/2tvmdt/chris_roberts_ama_will_be_rescheduled_safety_your/

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
I died a little inside.

/u/CommanderRoberts:

"Hey everybody - there was a confusion over a few things as this was an AMA announced / set up by the PR / marketing company that reps WD Ventito and set up the the BAFTA talk, not by our internal PR so there was a miscommunication under what account the AMA would be set up for and who would start the AMA off (I am writing from my Reddit account that I did my past AMAs from right now)

I was scheduled for an hour but with all the confusion we're past the time and I have a pretty full day so we're going to have to reschedule.

http://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/2tvmdt/chris_roberts_ama_will_be_rescheduled_safety_your/
There will be an AMA at some point. I don't think it was CIG's fault--even if the meeting ran long they've always been at least somewhat punctual and have given plenty of heads up if things aren't going as planned. I think WD Venito was screwing things up and suspect some drama/tension going on right now between them. We'll know soon enough, I imagine.

Overlord

Captain
Nov 30, 2014
RSI Handle
OVERLORD_COOPER
I died a little inside.

/u/CommanderRoberts:

Hmmmm......keep working on the game or deal with all the fanboy/drama queens and haters on Reddit? Tough call.

Reactions: Bulloko

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Will there be LTI on future ships. lol.
there will be! There is still a few waves of concept ships left. They will all be offered with LTI for a limited time.

Forgot your password?