CIG Gift from TEST.... Needs some

Opiepal

Space Marshal
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Opiepal
Ok... So after KingNerd came up with his awesome maps, I thought to myself... This would make a great plaque to send to CIG. So i asked KingNerd if I could proceed and he gave me the thumbs up.

After searching around for a company that could do the size I wanted with the detail I wanted I found one... So after going back and forth between the company and KingNerd on the details, I was satisfied with going forward with the engraving. It came in TODAY!

Here are pictures of the product.

So now I need ideas for presentation. Should it go on wood, glass, standoffs, or on a piece of lore that has been created to represent a stone from the first planet visited in the Stanton system. Either way I need ideas and/or some assistance in funding the rest of the project would be great. But it will get done :)

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
dope. i wonder if that could fit inside of a picture frame. I'd go with a black or dark wood if so.

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
I've seen things like this mounted on beautifully stained, sealed and varnished hardwoods(my favorite is walnut), and trapped under a piece of Plexiglas which is attached to the wood with brass screws. You can put a fancy edge on the wood with a router, or build a frame around it with a lighter color wood.

SPRNinja

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
SPRNinja
Hey guys, i have zero creativity so cant really help with the issue but im loving the idea, Ive been thinking for a while we should send an org gift to CIG, was thinking we should make a couple of honorary TEST shirts to give to, Chris, Sandi, Ben, Lando and/or whoever else

Devil Doge

Grand Admiral
Mar 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Double_Jinx
if we as an org ever settle down and find a home, id totally buy one of these plaques to hang on the wall of that system. so if you guys ever start selling those let me know

Reactions: D3Mark
Forgot your password?