CIG Revamping their website

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
If the current site wasn't the confusing mess it is, I'd be angry at CIG for wasting time and money on yet another website redesign. But I gotta admit, that it sorely needs this update. Looking good, I hope it will end up user friendly and not just extremely flashy :D

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
I didn't like what I saw in the AtV and I haven't seen anyone make desktop and mobile work together, case in point Windows. I hope the new website won't be too crappy, but it will probably be made for touch screen and work like garbage for a desktop. I guess we'll see if Turbulent is smarter than Microsoft.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
this is the first ATV in a while that I'm not in a hurry to watch

I only ever visit the RSI site to upvote posts for my fellow TESTes

and watch ATV

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
Feature creep, numerous and persistent delays that are not ship sales broken promises and your friends hate the website! We are all different I suppose. If the game was ace and the website was poor I would not care!

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
also some people might havn't noticed yet this is the WIP picture of the new schedule /roadmapView attachment 8850 .
Wow I totally missed that, I must have been examining my new calendar Montoya sent me, it has a nude of him where each month is from a different angle.

Forgot your password?