CIG taking questions for Railen QnA

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
If I understand correctly there will be normal bathroom for hummy while Xi'an will use a sorth of birdbath fountain (whatever it is...). During ISC they also joke about not to drink from it.
Ace, next question is can I, as a human, exercise my right to choice and drop a duce in the Xi'An crapper, and if so will that cause issues for the onboard sewage system? And will there be future species toilets which would risk my health to use, for example if the Vandu'ul have a spike they have to impale themselves on to drop the kids off at the pool?

In short, if I'm part of a strike team moving to capture a king-ship am I going to have to bring a chemical toilet with me to make sure the place doesn't end up coated in my own filth?

These are important questions.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Still waiting to see if the Ballista can be fired out of the front or rear hatch of the C2 in flight. If it can, that changes everything about flying in dangerous space. If they can be fired out both hatches, that is 40 S5 and 4 S7 missile reasons to gasp at.

40 S5. . .makes it the ruling missile gunboat methinks.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Ace, next question is can I, as a human, exercise my right to choice and drop a duce in the Xi'An crapper, and if so will that cause issues for the onboard sewage system? And will there be future species toilets which would risk my health to use, for example if the Vandu'ul have a spike they have to impale themselves on to drop the kids off at the pool?

In short, if I'm part of a strike team moving to capture a king-ship am I going to have to bring a chemical toilet with me to make sure the place doesn't end up coated in my own filth?

These are important questions.
For the Xi'an part the answare are YES to both.... but I doubt you'll like to do that unless you like your ship to look like this:

... but on the inside

For the second very likely... I espect Vandull, being a hightly pratical race, to use a butt size gloryhole where you'll stic your but, open a hatch on the cold vacuum of the space and let it suck the ship out of you... literally.
So, considering your but will be to small to seal the Vandull PoopHole (TM)... yes, better carry some portable toilet... or maybe not, it depend: do you want to keep the enemy vessel?

Forgot your password?