CIG Town Hall at PAX South

Admiral_Nolan

not dead
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Admiral_Nolan
Just wanted to say thank you to all of the TEST members how showed up and represented us at this event. It was great meeting all you guys and I look foward to seeing you all at the next event!

Reactions: Broody

Broody

Grand Admiral
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
BROODY
:rolleyes:
Just wanted to say thank you to all of the TEST members how showed up and represented us at this event. It was great meeting all you guys and I look foward to seeing you all at the next event!
I was not there, because I am in Europe, but I like the ambitious meetings. It is really, really good to the whole organization. If you work so much on PC, then it is a rare good finding nice guys. Thank you for this charge.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Pictures or it didn't happen.. put up or shut up ;)

Hope you guys all had a blast and embarrassed the organization as expected of any true testies. Did someone from CIG at least ask if one of you were homeless, should report into AA, or thought you were placed into the event as a role model to other gamers of what NOT to do with their lives? We salute you with our left hand!

Flashwit

Space Marshal
Nov 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Flashwit
Oh, I didn't even know that we had group representation at PAX South. How many TESTies were there?

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Dude thanks for posting the pic!!! PAX was epic!!!

Exarkun007

Commander
Dec 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Exarkun007
Yeah it was! Murderer you were rekt all day bro! My liver was having sympathy pain for you.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?