CIG's reply to the demand letter of DS

Joegasaki Kenji

Space Marshal
Aug 3, 2015
RSI Handle
JoegaKen
Man... i'm missing out on something. I kinda ignored the ds-bs... maybe i should read up XD. Where did you get this? I want to read the rest

Serious Table

Admiral
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Serious_Table
With any luck? With that response letter. Between this and the posting on Reddit the other day about the FTC not having an on-going investigation or any investigation at all, this should all be shut down.

Joegasaki Kenji

Space Marshal
Aug 3, 2015
RSI Handle
JoegaKen
After reading through DK's side of the story I think both parties make sense in a way. What i dont know is why DK is throwing shit like this. I think the best way for DK to get people to ask for refunds is to make them feel like he's doing this for them. Well I dont know who to believe but i can miss the money i have spent on digital dreams. And look at the tali.... its so pretty!!

Sylamun

Captain
Nov 25, 2013
RSI Handle
Sylamun
I think the reason DS is throwing shit, is frustration. He's been trying to create great games for decades, but somehow they always fail. Imagine that. It's very hard to face a reality like that. Your life is a failure.

I understand why he is unable to face the truth, and resorts to getting angry at other people, people he thinks are at fault for making him fail. He needs someone to blame, so he doesn't have to face the fact that it's himself who failed.

Joegasaki Kenji

Space Marshal
Aug 3, 2015
RSI Handle
JoegaKen
I think the reason DS is throwing shit, is frustration. He's been trying to create great games for decades, but somehow they always fail. Imagine that. It's very hard to face a reality like that. Your life is a failure.

I understand why he is unable to face the truth, and resorts to getting angry at other people, people he thinks are at fault for making him fail. He needs someone to blame, so he doesn't have to face the fact that it's himself who failed.
Wow now I kind of feel sympathy for the guy.... Aaand its gone....

Reactions: honcho12

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz

Reactions: mromutt

PSIcoh

Grand Admiral
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
PSIcoh
That's quite literally the general counsel equivalent of dropping the mic. lol I love it. :D

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya

This guy gets it.

DS is simply frustrated that his vision did not get the attention of the community like Star Citizen did.

Therefor he must do what he can to shit all over it.

Reactions: MzHartz and Sylamun

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
Or maybe he figured that by doing this, he will get more attention to his game, a la what Donald Trump is currently doing as a presidential candidate. He's not gonna win, but he is gonna get support/money from like-minded (read: stupid) individuals

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Or maybe he figured that by doing this, he will get more attention to his game, a la what Donald Trump is currently doing as a presidential candidate. He's not gonna win, but he is gonna get support/money from like-minded (read: stupid) individuals
I agree, this is why for the most part I tell people just to ignore public articles about this and him. If they do not get as many views as they like it will slowly fade away. And I am sure Cig would appreciate that so they can deal with it a little easier.

Reactions: PSIcoh

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
As our 'house council' I loved reading the letter. Sums up all the points and is a basic STFU, in legalise

Reactions: Devil Doge

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
The guy must be incredibly embarrassed. But, to be fair, he has tried to shame and embarrass Chris Roberts for so long, with his non-stop defamation, he deserves it. I still think Derek looks like he's inbred though.

Reactions: Devil Doge
Forgot your password?