Citcon BBQ!

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
It's all in the name, if you wanna come fill out this app and we'll see you there! https://goo.gl/forms/ad5dIKpF2BllnjEt2
EDIT: Based on the votes it looks like we're going to have the bbq on Thursday, park opens for 10am, sorry to anyone who wont be able to make it. As soon as we lock down a location ill update the post
EDIT EDIT: we've booked The location for the BBQ, its going to be at Mckinney state park There's a 6 dollar entry fee to get in the park and its open from 10am to 10pm. There's plenty of hiking and trails as well as indoor and outdoor tables and a full kitchen and bathroom's. If you're interested in helping us out by bringing food, drinks or donating to costs please pm me on here or discord, thanks!

Food edit: We're going to take care of most of the food but if you wanna bring something here's who's bringing what, some duplicates are fine since theres gonna be a bunch of people.
bomerfette: drinks and potato salad
Devastate: drinks

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
In my honest opinion as a Texan, a BBQ is never quite complete unless there is alcohol. So I recommend that if you are going to drink, bring enough for yourself as well as that for somebody else that didn't get the memo. To all of those lucky enough to be able to attend, I salute you & say "Cheers!" in advance.

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
In my honest opinion as a Texan, a BBQ is never quite complete unless there is alcohol. So I recommend that if you are going to drink, bring enough for yourself as well as that for somebody else that didn't get the memo. To all of those lucky enough to be able to attend, I salute you & say "Cheers!" in advance.
Im sure there will be enough booze for everyone :ok_hand:

Forgot your password?