Citizencon 1st day

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Yo yo yoooo, no way was that last glitch in the S42 prologue not planned, as if they'd show us the Gauntlet ramming the Kingship or what happens to Captain Gillian Anderson, that'll be for the actual game play and not even Chris Roberts himself will convince me otherwise.

And if it was genuinely a glitch, good - they just had to hold that back for the gameplay anyway :like:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
The Levski bit looked faked. So, not soon
Based on the little knowledge I've gained about Nyx, most of which was either from the Galactipedia & TheAstroPub, there's not a lot for them to be working on in the Nyx system when compared to the Stanton system. Now that CIG has several tools to help procedurally generate areas, the most difficult part in that system would be Levski itself. They already had a good idea of what they wanted from it for years & while there have been changes to what we used to have, I don't think that would take more than a year from now or so. So, maybe Nyx by the end of 2025 / Q1 of 2026?

As for Castra, yeah, I have no idea. That was honestly not on my radar of a system that they'd want to have in the Verse at launch TBH.

I was thinking that the systems that they'd focus on would be Stanton, Pyro, Nyx, Bremen, Odin, Vega & Terra because they'd be the most likely to be included in SQ42. With Hadrian, Cano, Davien & Sol on the list afterwards.

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Based on the little knowledge I've gained about Nyx, most of which was either from the Galactipedia & TheAstroPub, there's not a lot for them to be working on in the Nyx system when compared to the Stanton system. Now that CIG has several tools to help procedurally generate areas, the most difficult part in that system would be Levski itself. They already had a good idea of what they wanted from it for years & while there have been changes to what we used to have, I don't think that would take more than a year from now or so. So, maybe Nyx by the end of 2025 / Q1 of 2026?

As for Castra, yeah, I have no idea. That was honestly not on my radar of a system that they'd want to have in the Verse at launch TBH.

I was thinking that the systems that they'd focus on would be Stanton, Pyro, Nyx, Bremen, Odin, Vega & Terra because they'd be the most likely to be included in SQ42. With Hadrian, Cano, Davien & Sol on the list afterwards.
I doubt they want to launch with less than 20. Castra is a good choice since it connects to Nyx, Pyro, Hadrain and Oso.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
The biggest thing for me of the day, other than the sigh of relief that was Genisys, was the overhaul of the social and Org stuff. We will finally be able to bring the sheer size of our Org to bear onto the verse using the calendar and all the organization tools. We're talking mining ops, Jumptown-style takeovers, raids, cargo caravans, and general large-scale debauchery. Remember lads; Size isn't everything, but it takes a damn long while to get to England in a rowboat

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
The biggest thing for me of the day, other than the sigh of relief that was Genisys, was the overhaul of the social and Org stuff. We will finally be able to bring the sheer size of our Org to bear onto the verse using the calendar and all the organization tools. We're talking mining ops, Jumptown-style takeovers, raids, cargo caravans, and general large-scale debauchery. Remember lads; Size isn't everything, but it takes a damn long while to get to England in a rowboat
According to Dr. McCoy:
"According To Myth, The Earth Was Created In Six Days. Now, Watch Out! Here Comes Genesis. We'll Do It For You In Six Minutes."

AccidentProne8

Space Marshal
Apr 12, 2015
RSI Handle
accidentproneeight
Crafting was nice to see…both big and small. This will be a big part of why gamers will keep coming back for more and more.
I actually don't like the idea of us being able to craft better ships - better components and weapons sure but the idea of being owned by a tier 5 ship when I have the same ship annoys me. I feel like the corporations would have a thing or two to say about us having their designs outside of their shipyards.

Forgot your password?