CitizenCON 2017 picture repository

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast

1st Row : Oberstleutnant - Darjanator - Frisbeerocker - Montoya - ? - Krystal - Shive - Munken - Sgt_Gamble - Panzer(peace man)
2nd Row: ? - ? - Bigtimes - mindfart - Chrizz

@Montoya got totally wasted and still beat us at fussbal btw, as expected of our dear leader

We are totally normal btw

Totally. Normal.
Were Those your balls they were knocking around at the talk by Huckeby? They were in Test colors!

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
Were Those your balls they were knocking around at the talk by Huckeby? They were in Test colors!
Haha Frisbee took a couple balls with him, we threw them around on the opening presentation by Chris/Intel. 1 guy used one as his personal precious memory with autographs of CIG people. And the rest basically stayed under the chairs. So whenever someone found one again, they went again ;P

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Hahaha awesome photos guys and gals - soo jelly I couldn't be there to share in the yellow drunkularity of it all!!

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
Is it strange how I'm giggling and so over excited at pictures of my favourite org showing our colours and behaving like we all knew they would?

I am so happy we had such a big presence and that cut out is just hilarious, I'm surprised it survived.

Reactions: Bambooza
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?