• Black

• Yellow

Results are only viewable after voting.

92rslt1

Grand Admiral
Mar 25, 2016
RSI Handle
92rslt1
I went ahead & booked my stuff. I'll have to get an uber to downtown, but it was worth it to save a few hundred bucks. I got a 2 bedroom suite a few miles out for half of what some of the downtown hotels wanted.

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
I went ahead & booked my stuff. I'll have to get an uber to downtown, but it was worth it to save a few hundred bucks. I got a 2 bedroom suite a couple miles out for half of what some of the downtown hotels wanted.
Where at? The place I found is about 6 miles away, but I’ll be driving to Austin so if you’re close enough I maybe can pick you up.

92rslt1

Grand Admiral
Mar 25, 2016
RSI Handle
92rslt1
Where at? The place I found is about 6 miles away, but I’ll be driving to Austin so if you’re close enough I maybe can pick you up.
Habitat Suites. Had decent reviews & was fairly cheap. Have you booked yours yet? I haven't filled out the form yet, so I still have the 2nd bedroom & sofa bed available lol

92rslt1

Grand Admiral
Mar 25, 2016
RSI Handle
92rslt1
Da fuq?! Is there a live-in masseuse?! Is a car included? Do I at least get a handy out of the deal?
Maybe it's across the street from the venue.

Honestly, I’d leave it at home. Where would you keep it when you got to Austin? In your hotel room? In your car? Not something I’d risk, personally.
I thought about bringing something, but that's a huge reason why I'm not going to. Probably won't even bring a laptop. Besides, doesn't everyone get a free gun when they enter Texas?

Reactions: Blind Owl

92rslt1

Grand Admiral
Mar 25, 2016
RSI Handle
92rslt1
384 for 4 nights is a great deal.
Depends on location. I'm probably going to ask $150/person to split mine, but it's a few miles north. It also has a complimentary "hospitality hour" that includes booze (in the picture they have a cute little sign asking people to honor the 3 drink limit lol), so I bet I could charge double & still have the TESTies flock to it :P

Guys, we made a list for everyone for accomodation :0
Pfft, this is TEST, we don't sign up for lists, we just crash our auroras into hotels & claim them as our own!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I read that as per-person, per-night. Still too much for me. My AC just went out, so that’s a new $6,500 right there.
Jesus, that's an expense I would wish on anyone. I just had to dish that out to fix the foundation of our home. Now we get the rebuild the basement.

Again. Fuck my life.

Reactions: Metal-Muffin
Forgot your password?