Status
Not open for further replies.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I have to give a big shoutout to @Sethious who was the main attraction at the booth.

He got into full uniform and barked orders are everybody, then shouted at every single filthy affiliate to get their stinking hands off our merch unless they became full members!
He also won an intel optane drive for looking so handsome.

WE HAD AWESOME SEATS!!!!

Thats @Xist in the back in the yellow, he was the crucial element in getting everything done on this day. Thank you Xist for everything, it was an amazing day!

They guy wearing the Corporation shirt... is Weyland, leader of CORP. What a sweethart, a really nice guy! WE SHALL DESTROY HIM!

Not sure about the tall guy, but behing him is @TexasSkulls and then that Tyler guy, and then our neighbor booth ATLAS!

ATLAS ruining our fuckin perfect picture with their filth! (they were very nice)

Ever wondered what kind of laptop can play Star Citizen?

This was the first prize, an MSI rocking a 1060 and 16gb of ram. These were amazing laptops!

We did a random number draw and a charming young lady won it name @master2d !

She streams in a shark suit, which explains why she was wearing it at the booth.

TOTALLY NOT FIXED!

SHE IS IN TEST!

NOT RIGGED!

YOU ARE RIGGED!

But in all seriousness, it was great that she won it. I like seeing people who really need something they can use.

The X56 HOTAS courtesy of LogitechG was one by a guy who was SOOOO happy to get it. It felt really good giving it to him and seeing him beam with happiness!

I need to get some coffee and make some videos!

Thanks for reading!

Shadowscout

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 31, 2015
RSI Handle
Shadowscout
back story on the logo's on individual crates on the Kraken model is that they were added for those of us who have been waiting on PC cases / Bigger crates from JR fabs due to them being busy building this model and the life-size dragon fly model. in test case this is due to me not having my pc yet (hence me going on about this little crate to anyone stupid enough to listen for more than 10 seconds ;) ) and the other orange one you can see here is for Myzerable-G who painted them and also painted all the littler ships sitting on the Kraken.
there was a grey-headed gamer / galactic haulers crate and some others as well.

Last edited:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Wow!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
So, I finally got a dropbox link all setup. You can find all the photos I took of the Test BBQ here. Have fun Folks!

CitCon 2018 - Test BBQ

Just a note. The photos are still being uploaded to this dropbox link. Estimated time of completion from this post is 4 hours. :slight_smile:
@LumpySkin you ass!

Get your wife on here so I can tell her to kick your butt!

When you said you had 600 pictures to upload, I got all excited!

You should have included that its 593 pictures of TESTies attempting to lasso a bucket, and 7 pictures of Citizencon! 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?