O-Lefty

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
Hey Everyone!
We're just a few days away from CitizenCon 2951. October 9th, for those of you living under a rock, and it's time for snack preparation, drink cooling, story retelling, and friends reuniting! We'll be in the TEST Discord all week chatting and recapping old CitizenCons as we prepare for this year's all-digital watch party. Be a part of the adventure as we celebrate Star Citizen's 10th anniversary (soon) together.

Come join us for the biggest Star Citizen show of the year, and take a look back at the journey we've taken so far.

discord.gg/test

See you soon, and fly safe out there.
o7
RSI Official CitizenCon Page: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizencon
Star Citizen Official YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/RobertsSpaceInd/videos
Star Citizen Official Twitch: twitch.tv/starcitizen
CitizenCon 2951 Trailer:
View: https://youtu.be/Vmf3pcC7qZ0

O-Lefty

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
I just realized that this year, I'll have to be up at 8am to watch CitizenCon now that I'm in the west coast time zone of the US. So I'll probably sleep all day Thurs, stay up all night & then enjoy that before I head back to bed.
Right there with ya, but I'm already waking up at 4:20AM for work on the regular. 😭

Can't drink all day if you don't start early!
o7

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'll be experiencing the 3.14/3.15 PU/PTU "demo" while watching the presentation on another monitor. 😎👍
o7
I'll be experiencing how it might feel to be a soda that's heavily shaken up & about to be opened for most of it as most of those that I live with won't be waking up until closer towards the end of the presentations. Thus silent Woots will be given with the possibility of me sitting on my hands to resist the urge to purchase any of the new ships being revealed until after the fact so that I won't miss anything.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Ppppft. So I'll be attending a wedding during CitizenCon.

I'll try and sneak in my laptop/pad or something so I can watch the proceedings. :thump:
Perhaps you should introduce the happy couple to Star Citizen the day before. Then you can gift them both starter packs as their wedding presents while also adding to the glory of TEST & the Verse all at the same time. Cheers!

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
Perhaps you should introduce the happy couple to Star Citizen the day before. Then you can gift them both starter packs as their wedding presents while also adding to the glory of TEST & the Verse all at the same time. Cheers!
Alas they're a bunch of urbanite yuppies who are more into hiking and açaí/wheatgrass smoothies rather than err.....ahem...more sedentary activities like gaming.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Are they by chance fans of the weather / news to plan ahead for their adventuring? If so, let them know about the My Weather APP. Which hot only shows the weather in real time around the Earth, but also around the planets & moons of the Stanton system which "soon (tm)" will have active procedural forests, rivers, & streams feeding into its lakes & oceans. I know, sometimes I'm evil.

Reactions: Bambooza
Forgot your password?