CitizenCon Digital Goodies Pack

Knightwolf

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Knightwolf
Hi- Have the Goodies pack for Subs and for CitizenCon attendees been given out yet?
I have the pack from buying the Addon. Wanted to check before I contact supoort.
Thanks

Reactions: Nightlane

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I havent seen them in PTU yet, but I am sure they will be in game when 3.3 goes to live release in the PU.

Reactions: Nightlane

Knightwolf

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Knightwolf
Yeah, I got that one. I bought it. You are suppose to get one for being a Sub and one for purchasing a CitizenCon Ticket. So I did all three so I should have 3 packs.Not just the one. So I wanted to know if people that went to CitizenCon, or are a sub got one yet.
Thanks

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Yeah, I got that one. I bought it. You are suppose to get one for being a Sub and one for purchasing a CitizenCon Ticket. So I did all three so I should have 3 packs.Not just the one. So I wanted to know if people that went to CitizenCon, or are a sub got one yet.
Thanks
I'm not entirely sure what you are referring to. To my knowledge, there was only 1 goodies pack which you had to purchase online. Hence the add on package. Subscriber flair this month was the red arm armor for centurion subs and purple arm armor for imperator.

Knightwolf

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Knightwolf
It was announced that Subs and CitizenCon ticket holders would receive the pack also and did not need to purchase one.
Before and also in the CitizenCon Videos

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
5th video. You are watching the first video. it is in segments. Scroll to the end of each 4 segments.
Yeah, out of all 5 videos, i went to 6:06 on each and every single one of them, and im not trackin where you are pointing.

Graf_Orlock

Space Marshal
Apr 14, 2017
RSI Handle
Graf_Orlock
I thought it was the higher tier subs that were supposed to get it as their flair for this month but I don't recall for sure...

Reactions: Printimus

Xenorak

Grand Admiral
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Xenorak
If it turns out subs get one then I hope I can melt the extra I bought the second I saw it.

EDIT - Can't melt, only gift, whoops. Who wants one lol? Apparently I did have one.

Last edited:
Reactions: SullyQuindarius

Graf_Orlock

Space Marshal
Apr 14, 2017
RSI Handle
Graf_Orlock
From the Citizencon page. I'm not even sure I'm answering the right thing lol.

"Yes. Everyone can purchase the digital goodies pack here. Imperator level subscribers will receive the digital goodies pack as part of their October flair"

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
From the Citizencon page. I'm not even sure I'm answering the right thing lol.

"Yes. Everyone can purchase the digital goodies pack here. Imperator level subscribers will receive the digital goodies pack as part of their October flair"
Hmmm, im wondering if by "given away" during citcon it means that they will be available during that timeframe. I dunno. Where did you pull that quote from?

Forgot your password?