CitizenCon Digital Goodies Pack

Knightwolf

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Knightwolf
Okay, That was the answer I was looking for. That there are others subs/CitizenCon people that have not got it yet.So I'll wait before contacting Support.
Thanks

Reactions: Sirus7264

Shadowscout

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 31, 2015
RSI Handle
Shadowscout
I know have 2 sets of the goodies in my hanger - 1 from going to citcon and the other from imperator sub. I did not buy any extra's as it were.
One was attributed 10th October thee other on 16th October.

SullyQuindarius

Admiral
Dec 24, 2017
RSI Handle
SullyQuindarius
If it turns out subs get one then I hope I can melt the extra I bought the second I saw it.

EDIT - Can't melt, only gift, whoops. Who wants one lol? Apparently I did have one.
I'LL TAKE IT

Does anyone know when they're implementing that knife? They have melee attacks ingame, but not any melee weapons...

Knightwolf

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Knightwolf
@Knightwolf,
The fifth video?
Yes , I was answering the question where I seen them saying you get a goodies pack with a CitizenCon ticket, Subscription, and buying one.
the one Video is slit into 5 parts if you fast forward to the end of the first part it loads the second video etc.You can see the part in the top left of the video.

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
Yes , I was answering the question where I seen them saying you get a goodies pack with a CitizenCon ticket, Subscription, and buying one.
the one Video is slit into 5 parts if you fast forward to the end of the first part it loads the second video etc.You can see the part in the top left of the video.
So, the fifth one- right?

Vhexxus

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2016
RSI Handle
Vhexxus
I am confused too. I went to Citizencon, but I also bought a digital goodies pack because I wasn't sure if it came with the ticket. I have not received a extra pack yet from the Con ticket. Just noticed that the one I bought is not meltable.
I'm also waiting for the Dragonfly pose pictures to be released.

Forgot your password?