CitizenCon Swag Bags for All Members Available!!!

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Reactions: Kiladyn

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
hey, something like this for this year (2019) CitCon? ") (BTW, I am in Spain)
Still have some of the previous year in stock, so might hold off on another large run until the stocks are depleted lol.

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
So let's see... I've ordered about $135.00 in TEST Merch in the past week... a hat, a t-shirt, which just came in yesterday by the way and it SUPER comfortable!!, a beer glass and two stemless wine glasses that will be used for drinking whiskey. I click on this post and start reading... then see this link, https://test.gg/merch, and click on it. Well @Montoya mentioned adding TEST Polos to the Merch lineup and to my total surprise, horror, and glee, low and behold, there's a TEST POLO!!!!!!! So I had to buy one.

Anyway, swag bag you say? I'm interested, is there a point system where I get a discount after spending money on TEST Stuff!! No Bumper Stickers! I draw the line at putting bumper stickers on my car!! License plate bracket... yes.

Kiladyn

Vice Admiral
Dec 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Kiladyn
You do! I havent got one yet but i want to get the beer cuzy to use, as well as a sticker for my comp and the pin to put on a hat.
@LoicFarris

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Hey everyone, I'm shipping friday for everyone who messaged me. If you get to me before friday morning I'll get yours in the mail too.

Reactions: Nightlane
Forgot your password?