CitizenCON | Week 41 |

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
Really wanted to go but had to.. GET MARRIED :( If I had known about the date last year, I would have changed wedding date LOL.

How was it though guys ? Pretty decent for only their 2nd year in business ? I can imagine in about 5 years from now this might be a big deal. Something like Blizzcon was in it's early years. Who know's, maybe in 10 years this will be almost as big of a thing as Blizzcon.
Getting married kinda takes priority :-p

But it was awesome. The swag-bags were not weighted in our favor, for some reason, so apparently, we'll just have to throw more money at them until they start loading us up with the free Idrises and Carracks, but the stuff inside was nice.

Sandi was quite sweet and Chris was amiable. Lots of people thought I was Baron, mainly due to the beard and the fact that I had a Baron sticker on my forehead.

Reactions: DeepStarCorporation

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
Really wanted to go but had to.. GET MARRIED :( If I had known about the date last year, I would have changed wedding date LOL.

How was it though guys ? Pretty decent for only their 2nd year in business ? I can imagine in about 5 years from now this might be a big deal. Something like Blizzcon was in it's early years. Who know's, maybe in 10 years this will be almost as big of a thing as Blizzcon.
I got married once... once.

Jun 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Killbuni
I will try and wave at every camera I see so you goes can drink everytime you see some one waving ;)

just ordered on of these ~note the text at the bottom #Real Social Module TEST ;)

Reactions: WarrenPeace
Forgot your password?