Lieutenant
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
DrFreakingSeuss
Where you from stranger?

*Portland OR.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

*SlvmL0rd

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

*As a tactition IRL, I am most drawn to the bigger picture of play. Blowing shit up is fun, but doing this within a high probability, quantifiable, self-error correcting, system gives me tingles.

What was the first game you remember playing?

*EMPIRE. First mutiplayer org in the world. I was born in the birthplace of the internet. Seriously, click that shit.

What other games do you play?

*There is no other game.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

State of the Squadron. Something somthing drinking and crashing? Why yes sir. Oh. and Slvml0rd.

Picard or Kirk?

Both but Ima need a nylon sleeping bag and about a gallon of corn oil.

Oh yeah, this is my Gaming Bar I built and if any of you want to come hangout and drink a beer or something. First one's on me :)

Last edited:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Welcome to the last game you will ever play!

If this turns out 50% as good as what we expect, there will never be another game worthy of our time.

Maybe the next Elder Scrolls, but thats about it.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! We don't have any corn oil at the moment, but we can get you a tub of nipple aloe cream. Will that do?

Reactions: CitizenDad

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
I am literally picking every customer, client, friend, family member, etc up and carrying them to a Battlestation, signing them up, and buying them Ships and stuff, then making them sign up.

So Kip is going to be needing a good ship. Idiris, Javy, Something. After all he is Commander. Oh wait what's that we will have a dedicated Head2Head Gaming Idris or Javy? Awesome. Winning. Staffed by ALL TEST members so no spiez! from Corp or Imperium can get us mwahaha.

Anyway, he video's are shared with @Montoya and @SeungRyul aka "wang chung". Check them out dudes.

Vicereine

Lieutenant
Feb 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Vicereine
I am literally picking every customer, client, friend, family member, etc up and carrying them to a Battlestation, signing them up, and buying them Ships and stuff, then making them sign up.

So Kip is going to be needing a good ship. Idiris, Javy, Something. After all he is Commander. Oh wait what's that we will have a dedicated Head2Head Gaming Idris or Javy? Awesome. Winning. Staffed by ALL TEST members so no spiez! from Corp or Imperium can get us mwahaha.

Anyway, he video's are shared with @Montoya and @SeungRyul aka "wang chung". Check them out dudes.
Slumlord is taking the Soviet Red Army Volunteer Program approach. I approve deeply of this approach.

Reactions: CitizenDad

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Something tells me that @Commander Kip and @MerchantMarine are going to be best of fucking friends.

Also, after consultation with an Accounting friend it sounds like any purchase related to this should be a tax write off.. whaaaaat? #gamechanger

Commander Kip

Lieutenant
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
DrFreakingSeuss
Thanks, Stars... You will see me around. And my elusiveness in just a ruse. It is a cover for massive incompetence.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Can't wait to build this guy a Battlestation and start training him for Murray Cup and Arena Commander and Star Marines!

He is going to need an LTI Ship or two? (Obviously of some sort of Epic Big Ass Ship) so if you can help please let us know.

Forgot your password?