Clench tightly

May 5, 2016
RSI Handle
RESPONSIBLE_RAVAGER
Hello my name is RECTUM_RAVAGER and I am 20 years old.

Where you from stranger?

I am from Toronto, Canada.
What drew you to Star Citizen?
I had always fantasized about a game that let you do everything at every scale. Somethings that got a little close were like battlefield with the amazing maps and vehicles and the different scales of gameplay but nothing really quite satisfied me. I want to explore worlds and star citizen looked like everything I wanted and more.
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I am probably most interested in exploration, going to new star systems and discovering space sounds amazing
What was the first game you remember playing?
Probably mario on the gameboy or some flash game on ebaumsworld
What other games do you play?
League of legends mostly, I am diamond 4 but the recent changes have really turned me away from the game, I don't like the direction it is going in.
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Visited the star citizen subreddit and saw organizations, thought there must be a reddit org so i just googled it hehe xD
Picard or Kirk?
Picard

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
With a name like that, who needs enemies? Welcome to TEST!

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Kapital_Kong

Space Marshal
Apr 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Kapital_Kong
Honestly I skipped reading everything else just to comment on your name. Like my butthole is already wide open, and I really hope I don't meet you in the verse, but anyways WELCOME TO TEST

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast

Where you from stranger?

I had always fantasized about a game that let you do everything at every scale. Somethings that got a little close were like battlefield with the amazing maps and vehicles and the different scales of gameplay but nothing really quite satisfied me. I want to explore worlds and star citizen looked like everything I wanted and more.
I am probably most interested in exploration, going to new star systems and discovering space sounds amazing
League of legends mostly, I am diamond 4 but the recent changes have really turned me away from the game, I don't like the direction it is going in.

Visited the star citizen subreddit and saw organizations, thought there must be a reddit org so i just googled it hehe xD
Picard or Kirk?
Picard
You like that tea sipping pansy over a true Test pilot type, beer drinking, bar hopping KIrk? You must be from Montreal! Welcome in any case.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam

Where you from stranger?

Picard or Kirk?
Picard
*gasp* another Canadian. Has anyone taken the numbers, how many TESTies of the 9.000 members are from Canada? I guess around 89,639% - and counting :D

Welcome aboard! Don't forget to crash your Aurora in...well, anything as long as it is not yellow-black-painted - it then could be the TEST Deathstar :D
Cheers ;)
Sam

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
Welcome to test
sign here ______________________
here ______________________
and here ______________________
then report to DSET
the first signature is a standard dnr (allows us to drop you in deep space in the event of death or nearly so)
2nd signature alleviates any liability in the event you turn into a zenomorph
3rd signature allows Blind Owl, CrudeSasquatch and myself to divide your stuff up amongst ourselves in the event of the previous 2

I think you will enjoy test, its a great organization.

Forgot your password?