Close call

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Santa almost dropped an Endeavor under my tree. Wooooo, barley avoided that. Thank god. TEST doesn't need an Endeavor... Right?
Impressive attempt at being a financially-responsible adult. But you want that Endeavor though. :)

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
We need tons of Battldeavors!
Impressive attempt at being a financially-responsible adult. But you want that Endeavor though. :)
You fuckers are bad for my wallet...and ergo bad for my sex life. I hate you. ;) (don't mind him. He's drunk. He really loves you....ish)
I bought multiple copies of all the $350 CCUs. They were free. And because fuck the system. I like options.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I bought multiple copies of all the $350 CCUs. They were free. And because fuck the system. I like options.
So that's Endeavor, Hull D, Crucible, Carrack, Phoenix or Reclaimer. So you needed upgrades form each ship to every other ship. Assuming you got 3 of each, that would be 3*6!/(6-2)! = 90 upgrades.
That's a lot of upgrades.

Last edited:

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Well Master Pack is ... $900? and has 3 year insurance, so... that's 3 Christmases, 300/christmas isn't all that bad really >.>

And it's like 8 presents all in one

So really, it's only like $37 for each present. That's a bargain!
I like the way you think. You should run for congress and get on the appropriations committee!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Worked out like this. Upgraded to a Redeemer. She's pretty, she's hanger ready, and she's available all the time. Then I bought multiple CCU's(x3)to BMM. 0 dollars. I figure, of the BMM becomes available anytime soon, I can CCU to it, check it out. I can even flip flop a couple times. Because indecision. Oh, and 3x Redeemer to Vanguard Warden.
Then I bought one CCU from Redeemer to Carrack. Because I want that ship. But again, she's not ready yet. Then I figured, what the fuck, why not really complicated my hanger.
So. 3 x between all of these chassis'
Crucible
Carrack
Reclaimer
Endeavor

Then I had a 125 left over. So I unmelted a P72 and upgraded to a Khartu-al.
Because I have a sickness. I need to go to rehab. Haha.

Reactions: supitza

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Oh. And I managed all that while hammered in the wee hours of the morning. Santa DID come. Ha. I did, however, double check my work once I got up today

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Worked out like this. Upgraded to a Redeemer. She's pretty, she's hanger ready, and she's available all the time. Then I bought multiple CCU's(x3)to BMM. 0 dollars. I figure, of the BMM becomes available anytime soon, I can CCU to it, check it out. I can even flip flop a couple times. Because indecision. Oh, and 3x Redeemer to Vanguard Warden.
Then I bought one CCU from Redeemer to Carrack. Because I want that ship. But again, she's not ready yet. Then I figured, what the fuck, why not really complicated my hanger.
Crucible
Carrack
Reclaimer
Endeavor

You did this while inebriated? AND you actually checked your work?! You should run for office with HighHubris!

TexasSkulls

Identifies as an Aurora Missile
Donor
Jul 18, 2015
RSI Handle
TexasSkulls
So that's Endeavor, Hull D, Crucible, Carrack, Phoenix or Reclaimer. So you needed upgrades form each ship to every other ship. Assuming you got 3 of each, that would be 3*6!/(6-2)! = 90 upgrades.
That's a lot of upgrades.
Nope! You could just designate a single ship as the base and buy upgrades from and to that base ship to every other ship.

Endeavor as base.

Buy 3 upgrades from Endeavor to to Hull D, and 3 upgrades from Hull D to Endeavor. Repeat for other 4 ships = way less than 90 upgrades, but still carrying the ability to swap multiple times!

TexasSkulls

Donor
Jul 18, 2015
RSI Handle
TexasSkulls
Crucible
Carrack
Reclaimer
Endeavor

Blind Owl, if you just buy ALL of those ships, then you don't have to worry about upgrades and switching between hulls...

Reactions: Black Sunder

TexasSkulls

Donor
Jul 18, 2015
RSI Handle
TexasSkulls
I think he likes complications. But I agree. He should just buy all of them and be done with it.
Well... the way he just put it, about losing his balls and what not... It seems to me like it's some sort of new RSI store offering: CCU from balls to lots of ships!

Only question is, will CIG offer a CCU back from lots of ships to having balls again?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I think he likes complications. But I agree. He should just buy all of them and be done with it.
Hahaha, I like options. Unfortunately that sometimes equals complications. Also, drunk shopping.
Well... the way he just put it, about losing his balls and what not... It seems to me like it's some sort of new RSI store offering: CCU from balls to lots of ships!

Only question is, will CIG offer a CCU back from lots of ships to having balls again?
Interesting prospect. I wonder if we can get this question into the next 10FTC, Lol. I think I'm happy though. As it stands now, I have the ships I want AND my balls. So win win.

TexasSkulls

Donor
Jul 18, 2015
RSI Handle
TexasSkulls
Actually the real question is: would it be a paid upgrade from balls to all of those extra ship, a downgrade, or a straight $0 CCU?

Forgot your password?