[Closed] SpudNyk's Buybacks for TESTies

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
With vat it would cost me more from cig
Unless you get someone in, say, Canada, to buy it for you and send it, haha. Also, can't you VPN to Canada or the US and not pay VAT? You used to be able to switch your region on CIG as well. Dunno if that's still an option though.

Reactions: SpudNyk

PeppaPigKilla

Admiral
Sep 15, 2019
RSI Handle
PeppaPigKilla
Unless you get someone in, say, Canada, to buy it for you and send it, haha. Also, can't you VPN to Canada or the US and not pay VAT? You used to be able to switch your region on CIG as well. Dunno if that's still an option though.
Unfortunately a vpn wouldn’t work as it’s down to billing address that gets you spanked. ( I’ve checked ) there is a long reddit post on it.

The kind Canadian idea would work

PeppaPigKilla

Admiral
Sep 15, 2019
RSI Handle
PeppaPigKilla
That makes sense I forgot CIG does that in the UK, 10% for fees is way less than the 17.5% (is it still that now?). If @Blind Owl wants to help you out that's great too. Also CCU price currently is $225, so with all the price bouncing around it seems to have gone down.
I’m happy to go either way. Who ever can help

if I did it it will be £265

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Unless the price changes, it should be $225 USD, with no VAT although there will be paypal fees. That being said, it should still be cheaper then what you were going to pay. When she goes on sale Friday drop me a line. I've be travelling home for a visit, and have about a 5 hour layover Friday afternoon. Should be able to handle it easy peasy then.

Reactions: SpudNyk

PeppaPigKilla

Admiral
Sep 15, 2019
RSI Handle
PeppaPigKilla
I
Unless the price changes, it should be $225 USD, with no VAT although there will be paypal fees. That being said, it should still be cheaper then what you were going to pay. When she goes on sale Friday drop me a line. I've be travelling home for a visit, and have about a 5 hour layover Friday afternoon. Should be able to handle it easy peasy then.
top man thanks.

Forgot your password?