[CLOSED] WTB Cheapest CCU to Freelancer MIS or Gladiator

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
since it was first announced I have felt the MIS was underappreciated

flyable solo, it will be a great addition to any raiding party

one S2 missile doesn't do a lot of damage, but 52 of them (and 12 S3s) are a different story

and it can't be balanced nerfed without nerfing all missiles or all Freelancers, which the community will not tolerate

I recommend acquiring one of these overpowered gems by any means available

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I apologize in advance for such an inane answer, but can you wait?

Usually around the anniversary sales they make things available again. You could then get the CCU you want.

The MIS isn't even flyable yet (is it?) so you wouldn't really lose anything by waiting (I think).

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
I apologize in advance for such an inane answer, but can you wait?

Usually around the anniversary sales they make things available again. You could then get the CCU you want.

The MIS isn't even flyable yet (is it?) so you wouldn't really lose anything by waiting (I think).
The thing is that what I want is to apply one of my free cheap ccu to the Super Hornet from before they did the price bump and since they are 0 ccu I'm worried they wipe them out before one of those 2 ships makes a comeback to the store.

IMG_3040.PNG

Reactions: StdDev

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
The thing is that what I want is to apply one of my free cheap ccu to the Super Hornet from before they did the price bump and since they are 0 ccu I'm worried they wipe them out before one of those 2 ships makes a comeback to the store.

View attachment 7401
I know I heard them say something about getting rid of the backlog of CCU's but I thought they backed away from that...have you heard anything new/different?

(I'm asking because I have a CCU from the Super Hornet to the Freelancer MIS I've been sitting on... :) )

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
They plan to get rid of all older 0usd ccus. So there will be a timer on them so after a certain amount of time. They will be gone. This is planned to be applied closer to 3.0 release
Ok, I'd better get off my backside and make up my mind, then!

Thanks!

Forgot your password?